Pages

This journey is incredibly humbling for me.

From being wounded and not knowing which way is up and wondering whether or not i could be ALIVE or not and at the same time, finding new MEANING in my new life in this FOREIGN place.....It's been an AMAZING journey

I am a daughter, sister, dog-owner and friend.

Currently, i am learning to train my mind and body. I want to hold my body, challenge my physical ability to a level i could never imagine.

I definitely have learn to stop letting these people who do so little for me in my life but control so much of my mind, feeling and emotions.

Learning to let them go from my life is definitely one of the best achievement i ever done to myself.

Goodbye my friends.... Hope when we meet again, we are once strangers again.

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Project Alpha: Ep 1 & 2- 7 things you can learn from Tim....

Nowadays, everything is about reality..... we want reality people for being such as %^&* like Kanye West, and then apologize when the booze effect over.... and then we have reality shows on people surviving in jungles, touring the globe, cooking the dish and even sewing clothes.... everything also bout reality.... And now, we want the reality bout those famous bloggers.... so, you think all bloggers like me, using words to mask my reality....

Now, you can see bloggers in life.... go to Project Alpha, a reality TV show that uncovers Malaysia's Top Bloggers' lifestyle hosted by drop dead gorgeous Jojo Struys..... You would have know this petite cute girl , fourfeetnine aka Audrey, is the girlfriend of Nuffnang cofounder, Timothy Tiah... So, the first and second episodes were bout Audrey's life and her bedroom....

Here are the 7 things you can learn from Tim when your girlfriend is on reality tv:-

1) Do encourage your girlfriend to tell the whole world what makes her fall-in-love with you....

2) Do announce proudly to member of public that you got a cute girlfriend who is happily tell people she is four-feet-nine... Way to go girl!!!

New Picture (18)

3) Do tell people how much you love your girlfriend till you willing to close a shoe shop, so she can shop alone!!!!!! (I want......)

4) Do be surprise over your girlfriend's reaction for not being bimbo when she can shop till drop death in the shoe shop!!! ( I want.... I want....)

5) Do eye-contact your girlfriend or cover for her when she is getting nervous and she doesn't know what she babbles in front of the camera.... (Great job, Audrey )

New Picture (17)

6) Do make funny face when the whole world want to see your girlfriend's room.... despite how it will look like.... Errmmm... I'm sure is always not as bad as mine till i won the messiest room in Malaysia....

7) Be there for your girlfriend, especially when she has nervous-breakdown in front of the camera!!!!!

Well, so, if you want to watch the video, go to Project Alpha.... And Kenny Sia and Nicole will be in the show as well, thus, i am looking forward for the coming episodes... i heard there will be a red hot mama too... wow!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Nice, blog. If you have time visit mine. Thanks.

    http://sharinginfoz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete