Pages

This journey is incredibly humbling for me.

From being wounded and not knowing which way is up and wondering whether or not i could be ALIVE or not and at the same time, finding new MEANING in my new life in this FOREIGN place.....It's been an AMAZING journey

I am a daughter, sister, dog-owner and friend.

Currently, i am learning to train my mind and body. I want to hold my body, challenge my physical ability to a level i could never imagine.

I definitely have learn to stop letting these people who do so little for me in my life but control so much of my mind, feeling and emotions.

Learning to let them go from my life is definitely one of the best achievement i ever done to myself.

Goodbye my friends.... Hope when we meet again, we are once strangers again.

Saturday, September 5, 2009

A new beginning......

I cried again..... and this time, I cried because i am ashamed of myself... i scolded myself who am i to complain that the world is not fair..... who am i to be weak when i have everything with me... who am i to complain that I'm a lonely girl in Ipoh, when my family members care for me so much far away from here... once they know i'm upset, they called me and asked me to be a strong girl....My mom, my brother, my sister...  my friend, Ms. CIL.... everyone care bout me....

Why am i ashamed of myself this time????

I felt so ashamed, i felt like a crying bimbo minus the beautiful.... Who am i to be so weak if compare to Michelle McNally in Black....Michelle is a deaf, blind and mute.... who is striving so hard to earn her bachelor in art in a university despite all her obstacles... under a care of an alcoholic teacher....

Rani_in_Black

Black is an Indian film by Sanjay Leela.... Starring Amitabh Bachchan as Debraj Sahai, the alcoholic teacher.... and Rani Mukerji as Michelle McNally... and is one of the 10 best movies of 2005 from across the world by the prestigious Time magazine....

Gambate!!! Today is a new beginning.... Is not everybody fault if that idiot stole lingerie... and is not your thesis problem too... so, please, wake up and do your thesis now.....

Caution: This film is extremely sentiment (May be Contagious)

No comments:

Post a Comment