Pages

This journey is incredibly humbling for me.

From being wounded and not knowing which way is up and wondering whether or not i could be ALIVE or not and at the same time, finding new MEANING in my new life in this FOREIGN place.....It's been an AMAZING journey

I am a daughter, sister, dog-owner and friend.

Currently, i am learning to train my mind and body. I want to hold my body, challenge my physical ability to a level i could never imagine.

I definitely have learn to stop letting these people who do so little for me in my life but control so much of my mind, feeling and emotions.

Learning to let them go from my life is definitely one of the best achievement i ever done to myself.

Goodbye my friends.... Hope when we meet again, we are once strangers again.

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Selamat Hari Raya to all my friends....

Today is my first day of my on-call Marathon for the Raya holidays... which means work non stop for two weeks.. Some people see it as  a good way to increase income.... Some people see it as a good way to burn my holidays... Well, I see it as WAT THE HECK!!!!!! Just do my bloody job!!!

To all my Muslim friends,

I make Tun M, Dato Najib, Datuk Chua and Datuk Ong to stop their feud and wish you guys Happy Raya Celebration.....

New Picture (15)

Have a wonderful Raya celebration with family and friends... hope things go well with your coming years .... may peace and love come with you guys... You know what... is kind of difficult to make Raya wish... cause there are no prosperous and rich kind of meaning like in CNY wishes....

Anyway, i want to send this card to Tun M as e-card but i do not know his email address... So, Tun M... if you happened to read this blog, this raya card is for you....

1 comment: