Pages

This journey is incredibly humbling for me.

From being wounded and not knowing which way is up and wondering whether or not i could be ALIVE or not and at the same time, finding new MEANING in my new life in this FOREIGN place.....It's been an AMAZING journey

I am a daughter, sister, dog-owner and friend.

Currently, i am learning to train my mind and body. I want to hold my body, challenge my physical ability to a level i could never imagine.

I definitely have learn to stop letting these people who do so little for me in my life but control so much of my mind, feeling and emotions.

Learning to let them go from my life is definitely one of the best achievement i ever done to myself.

Goodbye my friends.... Hope when we meet again, we are once strangers again.

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Thanks to Cheesie....

So, how I won the tickets to T. Music festival...

Well, at first, i must be damm bored .... till i do not have anything to do... i browsed on people's blogs... not many is my favourite.... for one, is this one....

Cheeserland....

New Picture (16)

She happened to promote for this music festival... and i happened to read... and she happened to offer to people for the best comment... and i happened to write a flash back of my childhood time....

New Picture (17)

And the next day, i happened to receive email from cheesie...

And she said i won!!!!

New Picture (19)

Together with other 10 lucky winners...

New Picture (18)

Yeah......... Thanks to cheesie!!!!!

By the way, darling cheesie.... my name is SHIAU LEE... not SHAIU LEE....

No comments:

Post a Comment