Pages

This journey is incredibly humbling for me.

From being wounded and not knowing which way is up and wondering whether or not i could be ALIVE or not and at the same time, finding new MEANING in my new life in this FOREIGN place.....It's been an AMAZING journey

I am a daughter, sister, dog-owner and friend.

Currently, i am learning to train my mind and body. I want to hold my body, challenge my physical ability to a level i could never imagine.

I definitely have learn to stop letting these people who do so little for me in my life but control so much of my mind, feeling and emotions.

Learning to let them go from my life is definitely one of the best achievement i ever done to myself.

Goodbye my friends.... Hope when we meet again, we are once strangers again.

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Broadband scam by dealer...

Dear friends and family,

One month ago, I went to the PC fair to search for wireless broadband deal... I'm thinking bout P1 WIGGY cause is reliable when i used it back in Peejay....

But, as i was surveying, i got a better deal.... the dealer of M Broadband said now is as low as 58/month. And when i asked whether is 3G or 1.5G, and he said both the same.... I was like.... 'Hey, what a good deal!!'

Plus got 7-day trial... So, i signed up... cause if i dun like, i can always reject it...

P1120787

After 3 days, the broadband is here....

P1120789

The speed is ok... i dun expect much cause is wireless.... but after two-hours with occasionally YOUTUBE streaming... i realized the speed got slower... so, i thought maybe everyone is using it now.....

After one month, despite the speed is slow, I'm ok with it... as long as i can do my thesis, i'm cool with it....

But, when i received SMS from the broadband that my bill is more than RM 58/month, i started to feel weird....... i don't understand.... what is going on......

P1120790

So, i went to 'M' service centre and try to rectify this billing problem....

Customer Service Rep: The package you signed was RM 78/month after waived....

Me: But, i was told 3G is RM58/month. and the package is not worth the speed offered cause is so bloody slow... i can't even stream Youtube....

Customer Service Rep: Because you over the download quota of the month, therefore, we got to slow down your speed, this is not unlimited package, you know that right???

P1120788

Me: No, i was not told by the dealer...... What should i do now???

Customer Service Rep: Well, you can default the service but have to pay RM 200 for the handling fee, or i can change the package to 1.5G which is the RM 58/month.

Me: !@#$%^&*



P1120792

So, please help me by voting me in the DIGI PLEASE PIMP MY BROADBAND CONTEST by going here and click "THUMBS UP" and pass to your family and friends....

Thank you...

P/S: I knew i said i won't join any voting contest anymore.... But, earlier, this post was meant to release but since there is a contest on broadband from other network, i might as well, give it a try....

1 comment:

  1. Hi, great entry. I heard some bloggers getting some nice increase in site traffic coming from the contest. Hope you are experiencing the same :)

    ReplyDelete