Pages

This journey is incredibly humbling for me.

From being wounded and not knowing which way is up and wondering whether or not i could be ALIVE or not and at the same time, finding new MEANING in my new life in this FOREIGN place.....It's been an AMAZING journey

I am a daughter, sister, dog-owner and friend.

Currently, i am learning to train my mind and body. I want to hold my body, challenge my physical ability to a level i could never imagine.

I definitely have learn to stop letting these people who do so little for me in my life but control so much of my mind, feeling and emotions.

Learning to let them go from my life is definitely one of the best achievement i ever done to myself.

Goodbye my friends.... Hope when we meet again, we are once strangers again.

Saturday, September 12, 2009

T. Music Festival... Here I come...

Today, I purposely come back to KL before my long month of on-call rally for raya festival.... so i can come to see them...

Power Station....

3866793684_6fecdc7b63

and them....

Soler....

3866793564_9c040f653c

I also want to see him...

David T...

3866793514_1860e33f8f

and JT...

3866009285_d91fb5e8b4

And Khalil and his glasses...

3866793458_4cbceb14f1

and listen to Kay singing Hei Tik Kai

3866009363_b5e3a3b7ce

And all this happened because i lost my lingerie.... thanks to that idiot asshole who stole it.... Now, i have 360 degree turn of luck and therefore, i have good luck shining at me... and i won two RM168 tickets to watch them singing live... for 5 hours!!!!

Yes, my friends,

I am going to T. Music Festival tonight... which will held in Bukit Jalil Stadium... exactly at 7pm and end at 12 midnight.... 5-hour marathon concert of listening to different singers under one roof.....

New Picture (14)

 

And this time, i hope I'm not disappointed with the seat arrangement cause the last time i was in bukit Jalil while watching Lee Hom, i cannot even see Lee Hom's face!!!!

So, to see whether i need to use binocular or not... i went to axcess.com.my and check my seat... and i realized.....

I seat nearer to the stage!!!!! Huuuu.....huuuuu..... so happy.....

New Picture (20)

Yeah.... what should i wear tonight????

I think i better bring my binocular....

No comments:

Post a Comment