Pages

This journey is incredibly humbling for me.

From being wounded and not knowing which way is up and wondering whether or not i could be ALIVE or not and at the same time, finding new MEANING in my new life in this FOREIGN place.....It's been an AMAZING journey

I am a daughter, sister, dog-owner and friend.

Currently, i am learning to train my mind and body. I want to hold my body, challenge my physical ability to a level i could never imagine.

I definitely have learn to stop letting these people who do so little for me in my life but control so much of my mind, feeling and emotions.

Learning to let them go from my life is definitely one of the best achievement i ever done to myself.

Goodbye my friends.... Hope when we meet again, we are once strangers again.

Friday, October 16, 2009

In Bukit Tinggi.....

End of September till early of October..... It was a busy month for me....

First week...

J's wedding..... but didn't manage to take pictures..... cause went there alone... and don't know anybody there but the bride is my darling friend... must give face.... So, went there late, and left early....

Second week.....

Drove to KL from Ipoh.... Slept in my newly-furbished room one night.... Woke up at 5am.... Fetched Kim at 6am... and get Jillian at 7am.... Drove all the way to Melaka.... Met Yin, Ajua and Bridezilla at 9am.... Suddenly upgraded myself to instant 'chi mui' for Maggie..... Then, tortured Des's 'Heng Tais'........ Hahahaha..... Then, got ang pow !!!! Yeah!!!!

IMG_0441

DesmondMargaret (22)

And then drove to St. Peter's church for a lovely ceremony.... It was my first time church wedding....  I meant a complete one.... I used to attend one but was there half way.....So, this time is really different.... When Maggie and Des walked along the aisle and Father lead the ceremony.... i had a feeling of 'left-behind' for a moment.... I don't know how to express that feeling.... but i do feel touched and blessed to see this wedding....

Maggie

Third week

Didn't go back KL cause too tired of driving.... Met up with Aunt Sanie and Uncle Frank and also the brats, which Elaine thought those brats are my sons.... Hahahahaha.....

IMG_0421

And then, went to Kak Ana's house... for her birthday celebration.... and then, sent my car to service and spent another 120 bucks.... is like supporting another son... so bloody expensive.... And then attended Punitha's wedding...

9917_1112314862288_1659410705_277763_3036938_n

and then met someone 'new'.... Guess who????

IMG_0428

And today, I'm stucked in Bukit Tinggi......for my research course... though is good... cause i ended with some problems with my dissertation proposal...

IMG_0452

And not to mentioned... a 'Nothing one' Jamil and 'Something Wrong' Az-male

IMG_0454

No comments:

Post a Comment