Pages

This journey is incredibly humbling for me.

From being wounded and not knowing which way is up and wondering whether or not i could be ALIVE or not and at the same time, finding new MEANING in my new life in this FOREIGN place.....It's been an AMAZING journey

I am a daughter, sister, dog-owner and friend.

Currently, i am learning to train my mind and body. I want to hold my body, challenge my physical ability to a level i could never imagine.

I definitely have learn to stop letting these people who do so little for me in my life but control so much of my mind, feeling and emotions.

Learning to let them go from my life is definitely one of the best achievement i ever done to myself.

Goodbye my friends.... Hope when we meet again, we are once strangers again.

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Zarith left us.....

Zarith,

How could you leave....????

How could you think of leaving us and go after the photostat machine in Buntong....???

How could you leave all the photostat and despatch to Mr. K????

How could you leave us when everyone is waiting for you to play bowling here....

And the worst is

Before you leave, how could you belanja me this??? Don't you forget bout my diet?????

IMG_0275

And make Pn. S be the promo girl for your pizza... What a temptation....!!!!

!@#$%^&*()@#$%^&*()@#$%^&*()#$%^&*()#$%^&*()

IMG_0266

And make all the Nurs' to work hard to prepare for your farewell....

IMG_0262

BTW, I'm the nur of the watermelon.....kekekekeke but i'm not the one who cut... I only bought from tesco....

And what would Cik F does without you in the department???

When you two eat together????

IMG_0268

She served you Pepsi...

IMG_0272

And then, you turned your back to her....

IMG_0267

And leave her alone.....

But never mind, Mr. Zarith.... i have a good feeling that you will come back... my sixth sense told me tat... and also good blessing from Kak Mon.....

IMG_0265

By the way, have i ever told you my sixth never works????

Notices: Above is a fiction between Mr. Z and Cik F created by me..... Is not true in real life..... So don't get too sensitive over it k????

No comments:

Post a Comment