Pages

This journey is incredibly humbling for me.

From being wounded and not knowing which way is up and wondering whether or not i could be ALIVE or not and at the same time, finding new MEANING in my new life in this FOREIGN place.....It's been an AMAZING journey

I am a daughter, sister, dog-owner and friend.

Currently, i am learning to train my mind and body. I want to hold my body, challenge my physical ability to a level i could never imagine.

I definitely have learn to stop letting these people who do so little for me in my life but control so much of my mind, feeling and emotions.

Learning to let them go from my life is definitely one of the best achievement i ever done to myself.

Goodbye my friends.... Hope when we meet again, we are once strangers again.

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Tomorrow is the day.....

I can't wait for tomorrow to come and go......

Because is the the last day of my grand final in IKEA GO CLEAN YOUR ROOM....

Finally, Tim won't say he cannot tahan me or my email anymore...

If you still want to help, your mother, father, boyfriend or sister cannot tahan you anymore and they give up and give you their ICs number to you....

please go to this...

IKEA Front

And then, you click the word VOTE NOW..... And you can see all the five contestants..... You can see, the contestants consist of

Contestant no. 1

A guy who is a self-confessed shopaholic, who is involved with entertainment field.... has thousands pieces of CDs, hundreds pieces of baju.... OMG.... his collections can kalah any girl I know....

Contestant no. 2

A girl whose room now is more feminine than she ever imagine, which is me... i can't believe with the help of Sasa and my brother, my room can has this drastic changes...

Contestant no. 3

A mother who turned her room into 5 in 1, bedroom, work room, child-play room, store room and i don't know what is another room...

Contestant no. 4

A guy who is a big fan of Michael Jackson and dedicated to MJ by designing his room with black-white theme and also a jail-bar bed, which is SASA's favorite bed... and which i offer to buy for her if i win the contest...

Contestant no. 5

A girl who designed her room into pure white room... I like her design the second after my room.... Kekekeke...

New Picture

And then, you click SHIAU LEE..... ME.... MY NAME.....

New Picture (1)

And then you click vote.... Kekeke.... i already got 997... but don't know how long can i tahan.... i also cannot tahan already....

New Picture (2)

Then, insert your name, IC number, MOBILE number and email....And then you click vote....

Yeah!!!!! You have the right choice... because this is the only way that can make me stop harassing you..... and i can tell you tomorrow is the day i stop be MP.... i promised you because i also cannot tahan myself for being so thick-face.....

No comments:

Post a Comment