Pages

This journey is incredibly humbling for me.

From being wounded and not knowing which way is up and wondering whether or not i could be ALIVE or not and at the same time, finding new MEANING in my new life in this FOREIGN place.....It's been an AMAZING journey

I am a daughter, sister, dog-owner and friend.

Currently, i am learning to train my mind and body. I want to hold my body, challenge my physical ability to a level i could never imagine.

I definitely have learn to stop letting these people who do so little for me in my life but control so much of my mind, feeling and emotions.

Learning to let them go from my life is definitely one of the best achievement i ever done to myself.

Goodbye my friends.... Hope when we meet again, we are once strangers again.

Saturday, July 11, 2009

How to take a website screen shot without using camera anymore...

Thanks to situation... push me to learn more things..... As I'm not IT-trained... I usually learn all the IT stuffs either through Google or explore myself... and when i faced trouble, i always use that three buttons... CTRL-ALT-DELETE...... to restart my lappy again.... and usually it works... if it doesn't work.... the HP Customer Service Centre is less than 5 minutes away from my aunt place...

Well, you see, usually, if i want to take a screen shot of a website, I'll use my camera's macro mode ... and the effects are like these pictures...

P1120434

or this...

IMG_0186

But now, my pictures turn out this way....

New Picture (3)

New Picture (4)

Hey.... not bad for a silly physiotherapist to learn this...

Well, is very easy.... what you need to do is...

1) First, locate this word PRT SC on your keyboard... it stands for PRINT SCREEN

2) Then, you will automatically capture the screen of the website you wanted... with no notice inform...

3) And then, open any program for pictures editing... such as ADOBE PHOTOSHOP.... or i'm using MICROSOFT OFFICE PICTURE MANAGER, and you just press CTRL-V simultaneously to insert the picture you took...

4), And voila, you have the screen shot already... do anything you... crop it... resize it... paint it...

Well, thanks to situation to force me to learn this skill.... well, is rather late but at least i know now....

No comments:

Post a Comment