Pages

This journey is incredibly humbling for me.

From being wounded and not knowing which way is up and wondering whether or not i could be ALIVE or not and at the same time, finding new MEANING in my new life in this FOREIGN place.....It's been an AMAZING journey

I am a daughter, sister, dog-owner and friend.

Currently, i am learning to train my mind and body. I want to hold my body, challenge my physical ability to a level i could never imagine.

I definitely have learn to stop letting these people who do so little for me in my life but control so much of my mind, feeling and emotions.

Learning to let them go from my life is definitely one of the best achievement i ever done to myself.

Goodbye my friends.... Hope when we meet again, we are once strangers again.

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Yes!!!!! My room is one of the messiest room in Malaysia!!!!!!!

Ok guys and girls....

So, this room.....

P1120107

IS KNOWN AS ONE OF THE MESSIEST ROOMS IN MALAYSIA....

Thanks to all of you who think my room is a mess and needs help...... I appreciate it....

So,

this place.

P1120205

is giving me RM 2000 cash vouchers to do some miracles on my pathetic room....

You can view my original entry in the Ikea website, or Cheesie's blog or my previous post or even my youtube.....

And I'm looking forward for it.... And see my new room in few days time, k???

So, meanwhile, please vote for me again, k????

No comments:

Post a Comment