Pages

This journey is incredibly humbling for me.

From being wounded and not knowing which way is up and wondering whether or not i could be ALIVE or not and at the same time, finding new MEANING in my new life in this FOREIGN place.....It's been an AMAZING journey

I am a daughter, sister, dog-owner and friend.

Currently, i am learning to train my mind and body. I want to hold my body, challenge my physical ability to a level i could never imagine.

I definitely have learn to stop letting these people who do so little for me in my life but control so much of my mind, feeling and emotions.

Learning to let them go from my life is definitely one of the best achievement i ever done to myself.

Goodbye my friends.... Hope when we meet again, we are once strangers again.

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Today is a 'shui' day...

Have you ever feel like today is a day where everything goes wrong???

Have you ever feel that God is not there for you when you need help???

Have you ever wish you are a boy when your car broke down???

Have you ever wish that you learn to cook from your mom???

TODAY IS MY BAD LUCK DAY...

I feel like little panda now.... feel like jumping off the cliff.... feel like shouting out loud against the sound of the wave.....

P1120407

SHUI SHUI.........PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE.....!!!! !@#$%^&

No comments:

Post a Comment