Pages

This journey is incredibly humbling for me.

From being wounded and not knowing which way is up and wondering whether or not i could be ALIVE or not and at the same time, finding new MEANING in my new life in this FOREIGN place.....It's been an AMAZING journey

I am a daughter, sister, dog-owner and friend.

Currently, i am learning to train my mind and body. I want to hold my body, challenge my physical ability to a level i could never imagine.

I definitely have learn to stop letting these people who do so little for me in my life but control so much of my mind, feeling and emotions.

Learning to let them go from my life is definitely one of the best achievement i ever done to myself.

Goodbye my friends.... Hope when we meet again, we are once strangers again.

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Mr. F & H's wedding...

This is the one....

The wedding of the year 2009....

The PT dept of HRPBI is waiting for this day to come... and hope there are no 2nd time.....

Well, what we did is we met in Gopeng tol..... and we convoyed in 10 cars to his house.... So, Mr. F, you see, how much 'face' we gave...

That's why that day, you smiled so much till your muscles got cramp..

P1120156

Before I managed to eat, i heard the bride and groom was there... and i rushed to their booth... and make Mr. F smiled.... Is for the pictures...

P1120167

And then, stalked him while he was eating...

P1120170

And we make everyone camwhored....

P1120172

And we stormed into their bedroom....

P1120199

Checked out his hantaran from the H's side...

P1120200

And took group picture together with the bride and groom...

P1120189

And of course, Cik A said she want to pose the last post...by the way, she is single *winked*....

P1120194

Anyway, Mr. F & Pn. H.... If you read till the end, and saw Cik A. cute pose....

Here is the wish for both of you...

Congratulation over your wedding... hope you guys have a wonderful and happy life together from now on....

No comments:

Post a Comment