Pages

This journey is incredibly humbling for me.

From being wounded and not knowing which way is up and wondering whether or not i could be ALIVE or not and at the same time, finding new MEANING in my new life in this FOREIGN place.....It's been an AMAZING journey

I am a daughter, sister, dog-owner and friend.

Currently, i am learning to train my mind and body. I want to hold my body, challenge my physical ability to a level i could never imagine.

I definitely have learn to stop letting these people who do so little for me in my life but control so much of my mind, feeling and emotions.

Learning to let them go from my life is definitely one of the best achievement i ever done to myself.

Goodbye my friends.... Hope when we meet again, we are once strangers again.

Saturday, July 11, 2009

2009 New Year Countdown Hatyai trip!!!

I know I suppose to post this like 7 months ago... but things got my way and i totally forgot bout the pictures stored in my lappy for past few months.... went back, rearranged the pictures and remembered the promise i make for I Ling that i would talk bout it....

We woke up early.... prepared early..... and here we go, this time, we are driving to Hatyai, exactly 5 hours ride from Ipoh... Thank goodness we have lots of drivers in the same car... but the end, only one poor guy driving back and forth to Hatyai....

What is a car-trip if we didn't begin it with delicious food along the way????

Before we reach Hatyai, we stop along the way after custom check... to have our first gastronomic treat...

P1110615

So, the not-to-miss Thailand Chicken.... But once you step inside, you will see this....

P1110613

What a good idea, maybe i should ask my dad to get this... it was like the 'wow' effect when you step in and see two persons was cutting the chicken simultaneously....

Well, what can you have here

Of course, the chicken rice...

P1110611

And then you can order coke in bottle that come with this metal cup...

P1110610 The cup reminded me of kopi-O... the one my grand-aunt used to make her cup of caffeine...

Well, is not a surprise if you see cows along the way to Hatyai.... but, is a surprise if you see cow tied this way...

P1110618

And he is such a good boy, he even posed for me... And my aunt said we are like 'city-jakun'.... Kononnya, city girl never see cow before....

P1110617

So, we reached Hatyai.... but after we check in, we can't wait to cam-whore.... here is the point where the countdown start...

P1110622

Of course, we waited for the night market to begin... at the same time, enjoy the Svenson... is so much cheaper here... and people have Svenson like they have Wall's in Malaysia cause is dirt cheap here... i meant, compare with Malaysia's Svenson...

P1110631

And then, we went to department shop to shop for bra.... bra.... more bra...... and we are so tired... till we cam-whore this way...

P1110619

But then, tired is FORBIDDEN in Hatyai...

We continue to look for food on the first night...

Fried big head prawn....

P1110620

Fried Pigeon... Yu Kap...

P1110621

And then, we ate Zhong-so-called cheap bird-nest.... Around 100 baht per bowl... Is expensive la...

P1110635

However, that night is not our meal yet... that was just appetizers....

Thanks to Ms CIL's parents, we were brought to this restaurant nearby the hotel we stayed.... and we had...

Pork-Feet.... Not my favorite.... but the sauce is my favorite... sweet-sour-spicy....

P1110639

Tung Fan Fish in Coconut Milk.... Not my favorite too....

P1110641

But this is favorite.... but i don't know what it is... is some chili-prawn....

P1110643

What a meal to wrap up our day...... And i heard we are going to have weird breakfast the next day.......

No comments:

Post a Comment