Pages

This journey is incredibly humbling for me.

From being wounded and not knowing which way is up and wondering whether or not i could be ALIVE or not and at the same time, finding new MEANING in my new life in this FOREIGN place.....It's been an AMAZING journey

I am a daughter, sister, dog-owner and friend.

Currently, i am learning to train my mind and body. I want to hold my body, challenge my physical ability to a level i could never imagine.

I definitely have learn to stop letting these people who do so little for me in my life but control so much of my mind, feeling and emotions.

Learning to let them go from my life is definitely one of the best achievement i ever done to myself.

Goodbye my friends.... Hope when we meet again, we are once strangers again.

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Part 1 - Bitter girl....

Once upon a time, there was a girl who has a happy family. This girl was young, bubbly and energetic. However, her existence was overshadowed by her sister all the time. This girl has a sister, who is smart, hardworking, too scorer and well-received by everyone in her family. However, the girl did not mind, instead she was happy for her sister. She was proud because her sister was her mentor, idol and sister. She had someone she can look up to as role model....

However, as the girl and the sister grew up, the sister found a new circle of 'friends' and also new God. The girl was devastated.

One fine day, the sister told the girl that her God is better than the girl's God. The girl's God is just a stone. The girl turned confused. Her sister was condemning other people religion. The girl knew something was not right. But at the same time, she was angry at her sister for being ignorance and she was sad because her sister was no longer the sister she knew.

Her sister had newly found 'friends' and the girl cannot accept her sister's new God. Slowly the girl stepped back. Thus, she grew apart from her sister. Her sister also the same. They went into different pathway.

The girl felt left out.

The girl felt neglected.

The girl felt betrayed.


The girl turned into a bitter daughter. Nobody knows why the girl turned angry all the time. Her parents also confused and did not know how to handle the girl.

One fine day, her sister went to expensive school in expensive country to continue her study. The girl turned much calmer but she was still very bitter towards her sister. However, the girl had good friends around, thus she was distracted. She was known as kind, nice and bubbly. The girl always smile and laugh very loud.

But nobody knew her dark secret. Nobody knew the girl was a bitter girl deep inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment