Pages

This journey is incredibly humbling for me.

From being wounded and not knowing which way is up and wondering whether or not i could be ALIVE or not and at the same time, finding new MEANING in my new life in this FOREIGN place.....It's been an AMAZING journey

I am a daughter, sister, dog-owner and friend.

Currently, i am learning to train my mind and body. I want to hold my body, challenge my physical ability to a level i could never imagine.

I definitely have learn to stop letting these people who do so little for me in my life but control so much of my mind, feeling and emotions.

Learning to let them go from my life is definitely one of the best achievement i ever done to myself.

Goodbye my friends.... Hope when we meet again, we are once strangers again.

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

My Apology - I Just Do Not Know Where to Begin.....

May  2012

She started another drama again....

One day, Father called me while i was having dinner with them...... Father sounded nervous.... He said shefelt depressed, called him and asked him to come back.....

I told them that i need to go back home stat..... Three of them sounded shocked.... I do not know how to tell them.... cause is such a long story..... I just told them something happened at home.... I need to go home now.... I will explain to them once things more settle down....

I went home and saw her in her depressed mode again.... I asked whether she wants hospital admission or not... she refused.... then i asked what she wants..... She said she does not know.... Sigh...... I'm really clueless..... I really do not know how to help her anymore....



I came home and think...... Whether i should tell them about her condition or not.....  I do not know how to tell them that her condition will also affect me.... Every time she created drama, i also will be affected..... I will have my flashback, nightmares....

Since that day, she did all the funny stunts..... she confronted me..... she asked me why i did not treat her like other.... why i cannot go to movie with her..... I got so scared.... and i breakdown.... i cried so hard that i need to call my dad for help....

I do not know how to tell these newly found good friends that i know underlying i have problems but i'm still functioning....

Sigh....

The only thing i can do is apologizing.... I really did not meant to worry them.....

No comments:

Post a Comment