Pages

This journey is incredibly humbling for me.

From being wounded and not knowing which way is up and wondering whether or not i could be ALIVE or not and at the same time, finding new MEANING in my new life in this FOREIGN place.....It's been an AMAZING journey

I am a daughter, sister, dog-owner and friend.

Currently, i am learning to train my mind and body. I want to hold my body, challenge my physical ability to a level i could never imagine.

I definitely have learn to stop letting these people who do so little for me in my life but control so much of my mind, feeling and emotions.

Learning to let them go from my life is definitely one of the best achievement i ever done to myself.

Goodbye my friends.... Hope when we meet again, we are once strangers again.

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Who are You to Them???

Dear Xiao xiao,

I am the other half yours.....

Why are you making yourself so pathetic, desperate and annoying?

Why are u torturing yourself with all this unnecessary emotional torture?

Why are feeling jealous over the bond they created?

Of course u are the one defeated.

You lost the closeness to one of them.

You are not anymore one of their center of attention.

You are no longer the person one of them depend on...

So, is ok if u bail one of them out.

Although you feel sad and disappointed with yourself because you no longer the interesting person and you are no longer in their priority list.

Xiao xiao,  is ok....

Take your time....

You can let them go...

They do not take you as priority, you also need to let them go. Do not prioritize them anymore.

I know you cannot do not prioritize anymore because you take of them as your sister already.

The sister you never have.

I know if you want to let go, you want to let go completely, the same way you did to her.

I know you will do that to protect yourself from getting hurt again.

But Xiao Xiao, one of them is not your sister.

They never say so...

Think about it slowly Xiao Xiao....

If you hang in to it, at least there is friendship.

If you let go, you will lost all of them.

After all, who are you to them?

Yours other half Xiao Xiao....

No comments:

Post a Comment