Pages

This journey is incredibly humbling for me.

From being wounded and not knowing which way is up and wondering whether or not i could be ALIVE or not and at the same time, finding new MEANING in my new life in this FOREIGN place.....It's been an AMAZING journey

I am a daughter, sister, dog-owner and friend.

Currently, i am learning to train my mind and body. I want to hold my body, challenge my physical ability to a level i could never imagine.

I definitely have learn to stop letting these people who do so little for me in my life but control so much of my mind, feeling and emotions.

Learning to let them go from my life is definitely one of the best achievement i ever done to myself.

Goodbye my friends.... Hope when we meet again, we are once strangers again.

Sunday, April 13, 2008

'Nga Ku' aka Arrow Head war in TESCO IPOH

Just right before Chinese New Year 2008... I, my aunt, my ugly cousin, Mr. Zhong and his pretty girlfriend went to TESCO IPOH for our last shopping for CNY.... and we walked around and suddenly saw a bunch of aunties aunties surrounding cartons of some kind of tulip-buld like fruit.... crazy man... is like a high class pasar with air cond man.... this ppl are maniac.... so as usual.... i the pa kua po... went along... and look what we found and who we found...


WTF... WHY EVERYBODY IS AFTERING THIS POOR 'NGA KU' AKA ARROW HEAD???? EHHH.... Y SO FAMILIAR ONE... THAT LADY IN BLACK?????????


WAH CANNOT BE MAN... EVEN THE BODY SHAPE DAMM FAMILIAR....... WHO IS TAT????


CRAZY MAN.... SHE EVEN AFTER THIS TULIP-BULB ARROW HEAD...... SOME MORE USING PLASTIC TO COLLECT THE FRUIT... AIYO... AUNTIE AH....


KUANG KUANG KUANG...... AUNT... I KNEW IS YOU.....


WAH LAU WEH.... ARE U CRAZY??? YOU ARE OPENING SHOP IS IT????

The moral of the story is never bring your annoying niece to go buy NGA KU in TESCO or else she will laugh and keeps on using her cousin's gf camera phone to take your funny pics.... Kuang Kuang....

---------------THE END--------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment