Pages

This journey is incredibly humbling for me.

From being wounded and not knowing which way is up and wondering whether or not i could be ALIVE or not and at the same time, finding new MEANING in my new life in this FOREIGN place.....It's been an AMAZING journey

I am a daughter, sister, dog-owner and friend.

Currently, i am learning to train my mind and body. I want to hold my body, challenge my physical ability to a level i could never imagine.

I definitely have learn to stop letting these people who do so little for me in my life but control so much of my mind, feeling and emotions.

Learning to let them go from my life is definitely one of the best achievement i ever done to myself.

Goodbye my friends.... Hope when we meet again, we are once strangers again.

Sunday, April 13, 2008

DIscovery Channel of Bro Elliott's car

During Chinese New Year 2008.... My ugly cousin, Mr Zhong, his pretty girlfriend... Miss Iling and me, his cute cousin sister make a new discovery.... actually lots of discoveries... Discovery of my cousin's car... that's my BRO ELLIOTT.... His FORD??? I think TOYOTA.... aiyo... i can't even remember the car's brand... SORRY....

Well, the discoveries are....

1) the car will run without the car key... OMG... WTF.... i bet the car theft will love this car....

2) the hand brake light will on forever till the car has no battery ... even the car is still running and the hand brake is down...

3) And last but not least.... the wiper can be only wipe the driver's seat window....

Kuang... Kuang....

P/S: Yo Bro Elliott, if u are looking in this blog... be thankful cause your mom will think of getting you a new car.... even better if she knows the condition of your tires.... Kuang....Kuang... Ooo... i forgotten, she knew already... and even.....


No comments:

Post a Comment