Pages

This journey is incredibly humbling for me.

From being wounded and not knowing which way is up and wondering whether or not i could be ALIVE or not and at the same time, finding new MEANING in my new life in this FOREIGN place.....It's been an AMAZING journey

I am a daughter, sister, dog-owner and friend.

Currently, i am learning to train my mind and body. I want to hold my body, challenge my physical ability to a level i could never imagine.

I definitely have learn to stop letting these people who do so little for me in my life but control so much of my mind, feeling and emotions.

Learning to let them go from my life is definitely one of the best achievement i ever done to myself.

Goodbye my friends.... Hope when we meet again, we are once strangers again.

Sunday, April 13, 2008

My dad's shop on STREET DIRECTORY

I just loved STREET DIRECTORY.... because they provide me extensive and latest maps... I just need maps... especially when i go to a place i never know.... Street Directory is the one that provide me those free maps, so, i dun have to spend 20 bucks to buy a KL-PJ map.... And the best thing bout it, Street Directory helps me to zoom into the place i want to go, so i have a clearer view of the place i want to go... Wah... so nice.... for a lazy bum like me... Street Directory is a place for me...

Besides tat, i love Street Directory for their tips and suggestions on issues such as travels, foods and other things.... The writer provides info on the tourist places in Malaysia, Singapore and even Indonesia. The other day, i planned to go Singapore... but i just dun like to go without doing any research... thus, i went to street directory and find places i wanna go... and they give me extensive details of the place... from the entrance fees and also suggestions on places worth to go...

HOWEVER, TODAY I FALL IN LOVE WITH STREET DIRECTORY BECAUSE THEY PUT MY DADDY'S SHOP INTO THEIR FOOD REVIEW.... WAH... NOW MY DADDY IS FAMOUS LEH... PEOPLE FROM SINGAPORE AND INDONESIA NOW CAN KNOW BOUT MY DADDY LEH...... MAN.... SO KENG....

CHECK OUT THEIR COMMENT here

Besides Street Directory, infamous blogger KY also blogged bout my dad's shop... OMG.... KY livs near my dad's shop..... You are great KY..... Thanks...

Check it out at KY Speaks....


Wah.... Now i'm hungry and miss my dad's duck rice....

I WANT FATTY DUCK RICE.........

No comments:

Post a Comment