Pages

This journey is incredibly humbling for me.

From being wounded and not knowing which way is up and wondering whether or not i could be ALIVE or not and at the same time, finding new MEANING in my new life in this FOREIGN place.....It's been an AMAZING journey

I am a daughter, sister, dog-owner and friend.

Currently, i am learning to train my mind and body. I want to hold my body, challenge my physical ability to a level i could never imagine.

I definitely have learn to stop letting these people who do so little for me in my life but control so much of my mind, feeling and emotions.

Learning to let them go from my life is definitely one of the best achievement i ever done to myself.

Goodbye my friends.... Hope when we meet again, we are once strangers again.

Monday, April 21, 2008

I was tagged by What the F*CK?!

My tulan scale for today


Ok..... not the TAGGED.... is a tag from Maggie's blog..... She tagged me long time ago... but i dunno what happened till i went and read her blog again. i guess is an honour.... cause... i started this blog because i read Maggie's blog... Is interesting.... thus, it kinda gives me a drive to start mine as well.... So, to continue this tagging thingy.... i have to follow the rules....

So, the rules are:-

The Rules

  • Link to your tagger and post these rules.
  • List eight random facts about yourself.
  • Tag eight people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
  • Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blogs.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. I want to lose another 15 kgs
Life hasn't be really good if i be fat..... Mayb because i never a thin girl... i have this F*cking desire of being thin.... Thus, i wanna challenge myself to be thin.... by doing yoga daily... but Jami told me once that Yoga won't make me thin.... she said i must do cardio.... Actually i know bout the cardio thingy.... but i don;t like to do exercises alone...... HOW?????

2. I'm addicted to Yoga....
I want to stretch my lower back as i have tight lower back.... till it got really flexible, so i can touch my toe anytime, anywhere and any style i wan.... Oh,... and i want to be the next gymnast for the Malaysia..... *Kuang... Kuang*.....

3. Wang Lee Hom is my boyfriend...
I love Wang Lee Hom..... I'm crazy bout him.... And i want to be his wife...... too bad... he is gay...... Lee Hom... Why???? Why???? Why??? You rather choose him but not me???????

4. I'm in love with chocolate
I love chocolate bar with more than 60% of cocoa.... and i'm crazy with chocolate will i need to take one piece per day..... I just love it....

5. I miss my King kong
Ever since i move to Ipoh, i left my King Kong in PeeJay... and now i still miss him though i also have two fluffy friends with me in Ipoh... But still my King Kong is the best......

6. I'm a messy girl....
I can't get my hair in proper place..... I can;t get my table clean..... I throw my used clothes on the floor.... and my mom is worry that i'll be old maid..... Actually, at the age of this... i also kinda worry too....

7. I still hate Ms. M
Till now she still won't bother to rekindle our friendship.... GO TO HELL Ms. M.... Wanna know what happened between me and tat bitch... go here...

8. I'm a Hidradenitis Suppurativa sufferer
For some people who know me but not that well would not know i have this prob.. in fact, even my bro and sis do not know.... cause this disease is so rare till i dunno how to tell them in Chinese... i just can't find the Chinese term for this disease.... So, i would have multiple boils all over my body... currently, the prob is over my axilla.... and there is no cure for this disease.... i'm so worry but i can't worry more cause stress worsen the condition... thus i have to learn to accept it and find the best solution... i may not cure it but i can control it.....
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm tagging

Farihna
Rowena
Peter Tan
Margaret Yoong
Kenny Sia
Nicole
Irene Teng
Jeff Ooi

No comments:

Post a Comment