Pages

This journey is incredibly humbling for me.

From being wounded and not knowing which way is up and wondering whether or not i could be ALIVE or not and at the same time, finding new MEANING in my new life in this FOREIGN place.....It's been an AMAZING journey

I am a daughter, sister, dog-owner and friend.

Currently, i am learning to train my mind and body. I want to hold my body, challenge my physical ability to a level i could never imagine.

I definitely have learn to stop letting these people who do so little for me in my life but control so much of my mind, feeling and emotions.

Learning to let them go from my life is definitely one of the best achievement i ever done to myself.

Goodbye my friends.... Hope when we meet again, we are once strangers again.

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Malaysian Dreamgirl sucks if......

MY TULAN SCALE



For the past few months, i have been watching Malaysian Dreamgirl till my cousin suspected my gender preference..... Thanks to Kenny Sia, who is a lousy but chubby judge..... Oh god.... I just dunno what do the production team have in mind when they decide to put Kenny Sia as one of the judge??? Are they looking for some radio forecast commenter???? Kenny sia is a clown in there..

I still remember when i watched the audition when Cyndi walked in with her red, sexy bareback halter neck, that looked like those Ah Lians dancers during the Po Tor celebration during the Seventh Month of Chinese Calendar.....

When Cindy walks in.... Kenny goes " Wow... Wow.... Wow... I like this.... And Cindy smiled at him again.... and Kenny goes like this " Wow..... I like this..... Wow.... " *Nose bleeds*

Kenny Sia's comment is really suck.... i think he better create his own 'Kenny Sia's Dreamgirl....' so no one bother to know what he thinks.... This is wat he said in Kenny's Challenge in Episode 3 Part 3

"Ringo, I actually love ur walk, I think is pretty well done. I like the way you accessories… ur "accessories" your outfit especially the ahh… the Bebe outfit as well as the evening wear. I think is pretty well done."

"Nadia, I think I see that coming from you. You are very very well done. You did a fantastic fabulous job out there.. you completely you completely rock. I’m very impress there."

"Jay, that was one of the best walks I have seen… in a long time.. you did I think you did a pretty good job there"

"Hanis, did i expect tat coming from you as well… it was pretty good…. i… i…. errmmm.. good good comments to say bout you… you , you ah,… I jus have no idea that will come from you at all.. that was completely unexpected, and you came out and you did the walk.. and you impressed the viewers… the guests… I think that’s when I said hey this girl there is something there"

"Cindy.. well. Cyndi ermmm..I think you got your choreography all wrong.. the walk was robotic… and … err… and…when you suppose to u turn back instead of posing at the end… you walk straight out to the staircase..which I think was ridiculous."

"Adeline, your walk was good…. Err… actually what I like more was actually your outfit more than your walk… so your outfit, the way you put it together, I’m impressed… but the walk was…was kinda average to me"
P/S: Kenny, if you are reading this.... you face is really ka na sai in da show..... Bet you were nervous like sai... cause you keep repeating "pretty good.... pretty well done".... over and over again.... Why can't you said excellent... great... and best...???? oooo.... I know why.... cause the standard of MDG has been going down to drain ever since some of the best candidates left...... the best scale keep decreasing as the increase expenditure of my tulanness..... Can't blame for being speechless in that episode... BUT THE BEST THING IN YOUR SPEECH IS YOUR COMMENT OVER CYNDI.... Over her being robotic and come on.... she forgot her choreogrpahy... Kakakakaka.....Bet in your heart, you were cursing yourself for falling into her trap during the audition.... kakakakakakaka.... But.... I confused one thing leh...... you spoke length bout Hanis... at the end.. you didn't choose her as a winner... Why leh??? Can't make up your mind... Now, the competition should get easier to pick... cause out of those six girls.... i can only see Jay as the top choice... Maybe the ever-garang with flat-chest Nadiala.......

Ok Ok... i have nothing against Kenny Sia... In fact, i always a big fan of him... i always is his silent reader of his blog.... since i read his post on the 'Lui Cha' rice in Kuching...... after that i become a big fan of 'Lui Cha' rice.....And the best thing is his chubby face.... and the likeness scale increase after i saw him in The Cleo 50 Most Eligible Bachelors ......

Well, today my tulanness scale has increase again.... right after i watched the latest episode of Malaysian Dreamgirl.... Lucky thing, the production team has decided to bring back Jay..... Cause they know if Jay left... MDG is nothing.... Is really nothing... All the girls who have the potential to be MDG has being voted out.... Reason??? BEcause they can't communicate....... Aiyo actually not Malaysian Dream Girl... more like Malaysia's Next Top Model....

Last but not least....
MALAYSIAN DREAMGIRL SUCKS IF JAY IS OUT OF THE COMPETITION........

Alright..... If any of you here out there does not know what is going on here..... Is ok is ok.....Wait till for the next post.......

1 comment:

  1. the problem wif kenny sia is that he talks too much and he thinks he knows everything there is to know, but the fact is he has an awful lot to learn!

    Speaking of girls, when was the last time kenny sia had sex??? the answer is....'NEVER', therefore im not suprised if he has such bad taste during the M'sian Dreamgirl competition.
    he is desperado for a pussy and gets too excited easily when he sees any girls who dresses in skimpy outfit. u don't believe me?? u can try tying a dress on a lamp post and u will hear kenny sia say, " Wow... Wow.... Wow... I like thi.... And Lamp Post smiled at him again.... and Kenny goes like this " Wow..... I like this..... Wow.... " *Nose bleeds*

    ReplyDelete