Pages

This journey is incredibly humbling for me.

From being wounded and not knowing which way is up and wondering whether or not i could be ALIVE or not and at the same time, finding new MEANING in my new life in this FOREIGN place.....It's been an AMAZING journey

I am a daughter, sister, dog-owner and friend.

Currently, i am learning to train my mind and body. I want to hold my body, challenge my physical ability to a level i could never imagine.

I definitely have learn to stop letting these people who do so little for me in my life but control so much of my mind, feeling and emotions.

Learning to let them go from my life is definitely one of the best achievement i ever done to myself.

Goodbye my friends.... Hope when we meet again, we are once strangers again.

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Malaysian Dreamgirl.... More like Malaysia's Next Top Model...

My tulan scale for today

I'm more tulan cause Jay and Nadia are the bottom 3.... and MDG is turning Malaysia Most Popular Girl....

When Malaysian Dreamgirl is being heavily promoted by Kenny Sia.... I was looking forward to watch... Plus, is free and available online.... Good... means i don't have to pay and don't have to own Astro to watch this reality series.... plus, in my mind, i thought the reality series is looking for some Malaysian chick, which looks so sweet and 'ayu' in the tight kebaya... Just like MAS air stewardess.

Wah.... so damm sweet and 'ayu'....

But, when I saw the first batch of photos on the girls…. I was shocked to see such a small production house can produce such a good reality series…. And thank goodness, they make it online…. I think they does do a quality series with such a limited budget and also man-power.... Thanks to Kenny Sia which brought up that this production is a small scale compare to America's Next Top Model, no matter how low-grade is this series, i definitely appreciate the effort of those who worked hard behind the series... Kudos guys.... BTW, the photographs are great... is just there are something wrong with some of the models....

Malaysian Dreamgirls.... so damm rock and sexy.... not anymore sweet and 'ayu' Malaysian Dreamgirls

Well, MDG is like Malaysian Idol, all is about popularity thru SMS....Well, this way of choosing the winner is really realistic but not practical…. Come on…. You lost all the talented and suitable girls…jus because that girls are not popular because she is damm quite or because she is damm nice....

Look at those 12 girls picts…. See it for yourself… if u haven’t watch the series,… and even if u have…. Erase the image u have on them especially bout their personality… even you know… how bitchy, how ah lian.... how introvert…. How lousy is her English…… don’t judge from the series…. Judge from these pictures….

The question is

WHO DO U WANT AS YOUR MALAYSIAN DREAMGIRL?????

1. Adeline

2. Alison

3. Cyndi

4. Eyna

5. Fiqa

6. Hanis


7. Jay


8. Jean

9. Nadia
10. Natasha

11. Ringo

12. Valerie


However, as I watched the series episode by episode till Eyna voted out…. I told myself… That’s it…. Is definitely waste of my time and effort…. i want to throw out already....This reality series is not looking for MDG…. It is looking for Malaysia Most Popular Girls….

And the reason, why Ringo, Cyndi and Hanis got the highest vote because they have people out there voting for them… I bet those people spent on their credit and make sure their gf, their friend, their ex-gf, their daughter, their niece, their sister or their favourite blogger will win the contest….

Come on, if my sister is in the series, I’ll definitely top up my credits triple time and send my vote to my sister… or make sure my friends,my sister’s friend, my uncles, my aunties, my popo, my gong gong….vote for her…..so I can get my sister’s Honda City when she wins the Nissan Latio… and also extra allowance from her for working so hard to make sure her popularity increase……

Hello.... People out there... vote la properly... Just like you vote for ELECTION 2008...... Be mature....

No comments:

Post a Comment