Pages

This journey is incredibly humbling for me.

From being wounded and not knowing which way is up and wondering whether or not i could be ALIVE or not and at the same time, finding new MEANING in my new life in this FOREIGN place.....It's been an AMAZING journey

I am a daughter, sister, dog-owner and friend.

Currently, i am learning to train my mind and body. I want to hold my body, challenge my physical ability to a level i could never imagine.

I definitely have learn to stop letting these people who do so little for me in my life but control so much of my mind, feeling and emotions.

Learning to let them go from my life is definitely one of the best achievement i ever done to myself.

Goodbye my friends.... Hope when we meet again, we are once strangers again.

Sunday, April 13, 2008

April Rain

Ooo... Today is 13th April 2008.... And is an on call day for me.... And it is still raining... that's why i named this month April Rain.....

I remembered once i watched an Korean drama called April Snow 2 years back.... Starring the ever lasting 'Xi Lai Sat Sau' aka housewife killer, Bae Yong Jun and ever sweet Son Ye Jin. The story plot is about the fate between two married people when they met each other after their spouses met in an accident in an out-skirt town. The accident leads them to an upsetting discovery, which is their spouses were having affair with each other. However, the more they trying to search for answer, the more they realized that they are falling in love with each other.... This drama showcased their emotions towards their spouses and the resistance they felt with each other till both of them just cannot fight against this feeling of love... Finally they decided to be together.....

April Rain is not a drama......is a term for me to describe the feeling i have towards this month.... A month that filled with wish, anticipation and hope....

Everyday i wish for a miracle that something will happen today... Something special that makes me fall head over heels.... Everyday i wish the Sun keeps on be there, accompany me till the moon shines above me...

But deep down, in my heart, i anticipate nothing cause i know it won't happen.... cause i know the rain will come despite the Sun is there..... I'm anticipating because i care.... because i wish..... because i want to anticipate....

At the end of the day, i close my eyes, i put my hands together close to my heart..... and hope for more sunshine.... for tomorrow in this April Rain....

So, have you wish, anticipate and hope for today?????

No comments:

Post a Comment