Pages

This journey is incredibly humbling for me.

From being wounded and not knowing which way is up and wondering whether or not i could be ALIVE or not and at the same time, finding new MEANING in my new life in this FOREIGN place.....It's been an AMAZING journey

I am a daughter, sister, dog-owner and friend.

Currently, i am learning to train my mind and body. I want to hold my body, challenge my physical ability to a level i could never imagine.

I definitely have learn to stop letting these people who do so little for me in my life but control so much of my mind, feeling and emotions.

Learning to let them go from my life is definitely one of the best achievement i ever done to myself.

Goodbye my friends.... Hope when we meet again, we are once strangers again.

Thursday, May 31, 2007

7 Reasons Why We Left Ms. M's House...

  1. Because we felt, we disturbed her family, in term of the space in the house and peace to her family members. Eg. We played cards in the living room and wake her father up while he was resting on the couch.
  2. Because we felt so restricted in the house although Ms. M's mom verbally said we can do freely in the house but she restricted us from boiling the water in her AMC pot using medium fire. She expected us to use the smallest fire to boil the water while 4 of us were at the risk of dehydration. Of course, i'm sure she has stock of ORS to prevent us from getting dehydration.
  3. Because Ms. M prepared a queen-size bed for 3 persons to sleep every night. Can u imagine a girl like me sleeps as if a pig that rolls around during her beauty sleep had to share with 2 other girls, in a queen size bed??? (Pity Ms. CL, which suffered from bruising and slapped from my hands due to my action in my sleep)

  4. Because Ms. M's toilet is not a bathroom. I mean a toilet with only toilet bowl and hose. Don't have sink so I can put on my contact lens every morning. Hygiene..... Hygiene.... Hygiene.... i need proper and clean hygiene!!!!!!!

  5. Because Ms. M's mother told us to don't wash our uniforms every night when Ms. CL, Mr. NM and Cik. ZK only bring 2 pairs of uniforms because Ms. M told them verbally not to bring more than 2 uniforms because we can wash daily.

  6. Because Ms. M's family members were not really a good host, please do read properly, I said not really good, means they are 'ok' only host, especially when Cik ZK and I are newbie here and we are confused, what else we can do besides staying in the house and disturbed her parents???

  7. Because we sincerely don't want to burden her family, in term of financially, physically and mentally. When we talked to her mother over our decision to leave her house because we feel uncomfortable for disturbing her house and family, but her mom sarcastically told me back that her house is uncomfortable for us to stay, not us feeling uncomfortable disturbing us.
  8. For reason No. 7, earlier I really feel uncomfortable to stay in Ms. M's house because we disturbed her family and burden them. Soon when Ms. M confronted to us and said we are rude for leaving her house like this and her parents are rather upset with us especially Cik ZK because she is a Malay girl, we should not move from a Malay's house to Chinese's house, I told her straight in her face "MS. M, IF YOUR HOUSE IS COMFORTABLE ENOUGH TO STAY, NO ONE WOULD WANT TO LEAVE YOUR HOUSE"
One more thing, please don't be so narrow-minded about religion and race, this is Malaysia, multi-cultural country, what's wrong with Cik ZK decided to stay in a Chinese's house. In addition, we already apologized for our behavior. Read properly, we only apologize for our behavior only not for our decision to move from Ms. M's house.

Lao Tzu said

"Living plants are flexible, in death, they become dry and brittle.
Therefore, stubborn people are disciples of death, but flexible people are disciples of life."

No comments:

Post a Comment