Pages

This journey is incredibly humbling for me.

From being wounded and not knowing which way is up and wondering whether or not i could be ALIVE or not and at the same time, finding new MEANING in my new life in this FOREIGN place.....It's been an AMAZING journey

I am a daughter, sister, dog-owner and friend.

Currently, i am learning to train my mind and body. I want to hold my body, challenge my physical ability to a level i could never imagine.

I definitely have learn to stop letting these people who do so little for me in my life but control so much of my mind, feeling and emotions.

Learning to let them go from my life is definitely one of the best achievement i ever done to myself.

Goodbye my friends.... Hope when we meet again, we are once strangers again.

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Practical training in Kuching Hospital

Recently i came back from the city of cats; Kuching, Sarawak. i went there with 4 friends, Nigel, Carol, Mis and Zai. But i came back with 3 friends.... Why??? i'll talk about that later... Physiotherapy Dept of Kuching Hospital is definitely a great place to have my last practical stint of my final year. Physiotherapists there are nice and thoughtful, they kindly arranged the schedule for us and one of the physiotherapists, Pn. Haironi, is nice to bring us around. While others are very kind to share their knowledge and practical with us. Despite me asking questions, weird, funny and annoying., their happily answer our questions.

Besides the clinical settings are positive, the places around Kuching are nice and peaceful for people to retire..... i said RETIRE..... If you think you wanna SHOP, SHOP, SHOP and CLUB, CLUB, CLUB.... please think twice, might as well spend extra cash and pay to AIR ASIA to stop by KK. Ok.... ok.... Kenny Sia will probbably send me some kinda virus to me for degrading his hometown.... despite he spending so much time on promoting foods around Kuching..... 8-P... Anyway, good to stay and work cause you saved lots of $$$$$$ because you can get cheap local veges and fruits from the tamu and make a good meal........ So, if you think you wanna save enough money to get marry soon and have 6 to 12 children to form a football team.... Well, you came to the right place.... but make sure you cook pucuk pakis everyday, that only cost you RM2 for one meal for 4 persons......

No comments:

Post a Comment