Pages

This journey is incredibly humbling for me.

From being wounded and not knowing which way is up and wondering whether or not i could be ALIVE or not and at the same time, finding new MEANING in my new life in this FOREIGN place.....It's been an AMAZING journey

I am a daughter, sister, dog-owner and friend.

Currently, i am learning to train my mind and body. I want to hold my body, challenge my physical ability to a level i could never imagine.

I definitely have learn to stop letting these people who do so little for me in my life but control so much of my mind, feeling and emotions.

Learning to let them go from my life is definitely one of the best achievement i ever done to myself.

Goodbye my friends.... Hope when we meet again, we are once strangers again.

Thursday, May 31, 2007

7 reasons why we didn't tell Ms. M we wanna leave her house...

7 Reasons Why We Didn't Tell Ms. M We Want to Leave Her House While She Was Sick in the Hospital
  1. Because we know how sensitive she will be if we decided to leave her house. She'll probably think this bunch of idiotic spoilt brats can't stand her small and dirty house.
  2. Because she is sick in the hospital, not only physically but mentally and emotionally, she wouldn't want some mental torture from her friends.
  3. Because we told her mom and dad already about our plan to move out from the house.
  4. Because we felt so indecisive and helpless, don't know how to open the conservation in the hospital.
  5. Because we don't want to make her feel bad for being a lousy host in Kuching.
  6. Because she has no communication effort with us at all.
  7. Because her house is too small for extra 4 persons but we just don't know how to express to her and her parents.

Above reasons are according to priority... that's how me and my 3 friends felt.... so, if u have a problem with it.... just pen it down..... but i just don't give it a damm sh**.....

No comments:

Post a Comment