Pages

This journey is incredibly humbling for me.

From being wounded and not knowing which way is up and wondering whether or not i could be ALIVE or not and at the same time, finding new MEANING in my new life in this FOREIGN place.....It's been an AMAZING journey

I am a daughter, sister, dog-owner and friend.

Currently, i am learning to train my mind and body. I want to hold my body, challenge my physical ability to a level i could never imagine.

I definitely have learn to stop letting these people who do so little for me in my life but control so much of my mind, feeling and emotions.

Learning to let them go from my life is definitely one of the best achievement i ever done to myself.

Goodbye my friends.... Hope when we meet again, we are once strangers again.

Thursday, May 31, 2007

I left Ms. M's house..... she left me alone in her hometown.....

During in the Kuching Hospital stint, i supposed to stay in Ms. M's house, tat's the plan.... but after exactly 7 days, me and Mr.NM, Ms. CL and Cik ZK decided to leave her house. And because of Ms. M admitted to hospital for 3 days due to suspected dengue, we felt so reluctant to tell her we wanna stay outside, not her house anymore, we told a white lie. We told her we hadn't see the place we stayed during her stay in hospital, but actually we did. Then, my friend, Cik ZK, accidently told Ms.M's parents about over visit to the house we supposed to stay. Well, i got to admit we were wrong about the white lie. Thinking that we can clarify that once she discharge from the hospital and we settle down in the new house.
So, we moved out from her house.... and settle in a new place. The new house we stayed is belong to one of the physiotherapists we met in Kuching Hospital, Mdm. L. She is very nice lady and taken care of us well. Thanks to her, i went back to KL with extra weights of fat and no scratch from head to toe. So, we left Ms. M's house and stayed with a lady with 3 adorable yet annoying kids.... i did mentioned adorable... so, is ok with us... We were given 2 rooms, 2 single-beds and 1 double bed. Proper toilet with proper sink and toilet bowl. And shared dining room, kitchen, TV with big sofas set.... Wow... great place to stay for 4 months..... no... no... 3 months and 3 weeks.... for RM100/month.....

By the way, the day we moved our from Ms. M's house, it rained.... Probably God is too sad because we moved out from her house too late??? Anyway, Ms. M claimed her neighbours felt surprised why chose to move out from her house on rainy day???? Hello Ms. M and neighbours!!! If you wanna know why it rain tat day, pls call meteorology dept of Kuching and ask them. How do we know the day we packed the bag it rained??? Don't get so sensitive man.....
So, the next day, we realized Ms. M tried to distance herself from us.... and don't talk to us anymore... Well, this situation went on and on and on....... for 4 months.... Wow..... Why such a sudden changes??? From 2 and 1/2 years friendship turns into enemy of lifetime in jus 2 weeks. What is wrong with Kuching???? Is this place cursed by some lonely wizard or what???? Probably the Harry Potter can tell me why and also tell Ms. M to shut her a** off from my face........
"Excuse me, Ms. M??? Is that for yourself from you???"

No comments:

Post a Comment