Pages

This journey is incredibly humbling for me.

From being wounded and not knowing which way is up and wondering whether or not i could be ALIVE or not and at the same time, finding new MEANING in my new life in this FOREIGN place.....It's been an AMAZING journey

I am a daughter, sister, dog-owner and friend.

Currently, i am learning to train my mind and body. I want to hold my body, challenge my physical ability to a level i could never imagine.

I definitely have learn to stop letting these people who do so little for me in my life but control so much of my mind, feeling and emotions.

Learning to let them go from my life is definitely one of the best achievement i ever done to myself.

Goodbye my friends.... Hope when we meet again, we are once strangers again.

Friday, August 27, 2010

Ding Dang - Della Album

I seriously believe Ding Dang has better vocal than Jolin Tsai. Therefore, i'm big fan of her songs.

Here are the details of her Della Album

Songs:

01. 你為什么說謊 (Why Do You Lie?)
02. 花火 - 丁噹 + 五月天阿信 (Fireworks – Ding Dang + Mayday’s Ashin)
03. 夜貓 (Night Cat)
04. 他說你沒用 (Rap – Magic Power樂團) [He Said You’re Useless (Rap – Magic Power Band)]
05. 全世界不懂無所謂 (It Doesn’t Matter That The Whole World Doesn’t Understand)
06. 我愛他 (I Love Him)
07. 突然想愛你 - 丁噹 + 周華健 (Suddenly Want To Love You – Ding Dang + Emil Chau)
08. 親人 (Family)
09. 半帶電 (Semi Electric)
10. 可惜了 (Unfortunately)
11. 長大 (Grow Up)

Or Click here for the songs.

1 comment:

  1. Yea she has great voice!!!I like the ni wei shen me shuo huang so nice the song

    ReplyDelete