Pages

This journey is incredibly humbling for me.

From being wounded and not knowing which way is up and wondering whether or not i could be ALIVE or not and at the same time, finding new MEANING in my new life in this FOREIGN place.....It's been an AMAZING journey

I am a daughter, sister, dog-owner and friend.

Currently, i am learning to train my mind and body. I want to hold my body, challenge my physical ability to a level i could never imagine.

I definitely have learn to stop letting these people who do so little for me in my life but control so much of my mind, feeling and emotions.

Learning to let them go from my life is definitely one of the best achievement i ever done to myself.

Goodbye my friends.... Hope when we meet again, we are once strangers again.

Saturday, August 21, 2010

They really pushed you to MAX!!!!

Few weeks ago, i received a call from a girl called Rainie….

Rainie: Hello, may i speak to Miss Kok?
Me: Speaking here…
Rainie: Hi Ms Kok, I’m Rainie from XXX Skin Solution.I would like to inform you that you have been chosen for a RM400 free facial… I would like to book an appointment with you in our centre in Mid Valley.
Me: Huh?
Rainie: Yes. Miss Kok, you are chosen for our lucky draw for free facial.
Me: Oooo ok… so, you want me to come for free facial?
Rainie: Yes. So, can you give me a date for appointment??
Me: This month?
Rainie: Yes.
Me: Then, i cannot come because I'm based in Ipoh now.
Rainie: Oooo but this promotion is for this month.
Me: Then i cannot come. Thank you…
Rainie: If like this, Ms Kok, I'll hold this promotion till you come back to KL.
Me: (This people are so greedy). OK. So, it will be 14th August then.
Rainie: Ok miss…..

No comments:

Post a Comment