Pages

This journey is incredibly humbling for me.

From being wounded and not knowing which way is up and wondering whether or not i could be ALIVE or not and at the same time, finding new MEANING in my new life in this FOREIGN place.....It's been an AMAZING journey

I am a daughter, sister, dog-owner and friend.

Currently, i am learning to train my mind and body. I want to hold my body, challenge my physical ability to a level i could never imagine.

I definitely have learn to stop letting these people who do so little for me in my life but control so much of my mind, feeling and emotions.

Learning to let them go from my life is definitely one of the best achievement i ever done to myself.

Goodbye my friends.... Hope when we meet again, we are once strangers again.

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Lee Hom in Xiao Yen’s Talk Show (Part 2)

SSI燕之夜 2010-08-18 pt.2/5 王力宏 電影史上最帥導演

This is the part 2 of the interview with Xiao Yen. They talked about Lee Hom’s involvement in movies, how he connects with Ang Lee, and how he proud he felt his music is recognized despite his music is plagiarized. Xiao Yen also noted that Lee Hom still depends on pin yin to read Chinese words. And she praised Lee Hom as good director. They talked about his skill as director, his connection with other actors and actresses (esp Liu Yi Fei)  in ‘Love in Disguise’ and the process he learnt throughout his work with ‘Love in Disguise’… 
Part 3 in next post….

No comments:

Post a Comment