Pages

This journey is incredibly humbling for me.

From being wounded and not knowing which way is up and wondering whether or not i could be ALIVE or not and at the same time, finding new MEANING in my new life in this FOREIGN place.....It's been an AMAZING journey

I am a daughter, sister, dog-owner and friend.

Currently, i am learning to train my mind and body. I want to hold my body, challenge my physical ability to a level i could never imagine.

I definitely have learn to stop letting these people who do so little for me in my life but control so much of my mind, feeling and emotions.

Learning to let them go from my life is definitely one of the best achievement i ever done to myself.

Goodbye my friends.... Hope when we meet again, we are once strangers again.

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Family

I always got a bit emo when I was waiting for my bus ride back to Ipoh.

Despite, I got angry with my sis a while ago, but I still worry and miss her at this moment.

In Chinese, we called this 'hao but dui sam' aka mouth does not match heart!!!! You may said you think this person is not important but deep down in your heart you are so worry for the person. Yes..... I know. I have being a silly girl!!!!




Maybe I have been always worry about little things since young.

When I was young, I worry people don't like me. I look at the other children, they looked so cute and good at doing what children suppose to do. I'm on the other side of the world. I'm not good at making people laugh. I realized all adults such as my aunts and uncles, they prefer my cousins more. I got lesser portion of chocolates too. Even my cousins also didn't play with me. I always feel left out. And I always venture into my own world because no one would play with me.


But, as I grow up, realized I don't need their approval. I only need my dad, mom, sis and bro's blessing to be who am I today!!!!

Things at home have improve. I'm happy because I know they are safe n sound without my presence

Shiau lee

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment