Pages

This journey is incredibly humbling for me.

From being wounded and not knowing which way is up and wondering whether or not i could be ALIVE or not and at the same time, finding new MEANING in my new life in this FOREIGN place.....It's been an AMAZING journey

I am a daughter, sister, dog-owner and friend.

Currently, i am learning to train my mind and body. I want to hold my body, challenge my physical ability to a level i could never imagine.

I definitely have learn to stop letting these people who do so little for me in my life but control so much of my mind, feeling and emotions.

Learning to let them go from my life is definitely one of the best achievement i ever done to myself.

Goodbye my friends.... Hope when we meet again, we are once strangers again.

Friday, July 9, 2010

Poor car

Few days ago, Ipoh had this storm coming to us….. Luckily i was still working, but inside my department i can hear the flying rooftop…. right after work, we drove back, and we passed by the maternity building, and right behind the ward 24 and 23, i saw this…
IMG_1006
Wow…. really pity the cars that were parked there…
IMG_1005
I heard you can’t claim from insurance due to natural disaster!!!
Actually, i missed the close-up picture of the red proton saga cause the rooftop of the red proton sage was completely smashed by the trees…..
IMG_1008

No comments:

Post a Comment