Pages

This journey is incredibly humbling for me.

From being wounded and not knowing which way is up and wondering whether or not i could be ALIVE or not and at the same time, finding new MEANING in my new life in this FOREIGN place.....It's been an AMAZING journey

I am a daughter, sister, dog-owner and friend.

Currently, i am learning to train my mind and body. I want to hold my body, challenge my physical ability to a level i could never imagine.

I definitely have learn to stop letting these people who do so little for me in my life but control so much of my mind, feeling and emotions.

Learning to let them go from my life is definitely one of the best achievement i ever done to myself.

Goodbye my friends.... Hope when we meet again, we are once strangers again.

Sunday, July 4, 2010

My Mind is the Scene of the Crime

I always wanna keep my mind with this secret..... And i always wanna silenced this secret and forget it forever.... I hope it never appear again in my mind.... But every time when July is here, i feel I'm flash backing to 10 years ago.... life is like 18 years old all over again....

When i was 18 years old, i fell in love with a friend...... when all my friends left for study oversea... i was left all alone here... i had a good friend.... and we knew each other that we had this puppy love feeling..... I knew one day it'll develop into something if we move on.... But he was suppose to go oversea to study.... his parents have high expectation on him.... But he refused to go.... stated that he has his own reason..... But i secretly knew that is something about love.....

But i guess because of his reluctant to go study, his parents knew is because of a girl..... they never know which girl.... and my parents never know which guy..... We kept it a secret....

However, things turn sour.......

We no longer together...... not because he is no longer in this world..... he left me.... and when i knew it, he already buried to ground.....

I don't dare to show myself to his family....

I don't dare to ask them how he died....

what happened.....

What was his last word?????

Did he mentioned about me????

And at the end the secret is in my mind...... i feel like I'm living in a crime scene....

Is it me that cause him to death????

Just like in INCEPTION!!!!!! The CRIME SCENE IS IN LEONARDO DiCAPRIO's MIND!!!!!!!

poster

I wish to go into his mind!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment