Pages

This journey is incredibly humbling for me.

From being wounded and not knowing which way is up and wondering whether or not i could be ALIVE or not and at the same time, finding new MEANING in my new life in this FOREIGN place.....It's been an AMAZING journey

I am a daughter, sister, dog-owner and friend.

Currently, i am learning to train my mind and body. I want to hold my body, challenge my physical ability to a level i could never imagine.

I definitely have learn to stop letting these people who do so little for me in my life but control so much of my mind, feeling and emotions.

Learning to let them go from my life is definitely one of the best achievement i ever done to myself.

Goodbye my friends.... Hope when we meet again, we are once strangers again.

Sunday, July 4, 2010

My Water Moments – July Rain and July Wave

When the rain drizzles along the hallway, i always feel sad and torturous…..
Raining season reminds me of someone…. A person i lost long long time ago…. Therefore, tears linger down my cheeks naturally…
P1090469
Thus, i love to dance under the rain… and the last time i danced under rain is during July Rain……
P1090477
Is so heart-warming and comforting when you feels each droplet of water drips on my face…. And washed away my hot streaming tears…
P1090475
I missed July Rain….. it is my water moment….
Another water moment is July Wave….
Every time i walked along the beach, i can feel the sands were seeping into my feet…. And each time the walk ended, i always walked towards the sea….. and i love the feeling of sea-water runs towards my feet… and the best feeling is when i feel the waves wash away the sands inside my feet…. The feeling is wonderful…
P1150810
How i wish i can have SONY TX5 for my water moments!!!!! Because i can bring along the camera to dance with me during July Rain and take each droplet of rain…… and take a picture of my feet and wave inside the sea water…….
MY WATER MOMENTS WITH SONY TX5….
I always love water…. But i never have the chance to take any underwater moments because i don’t have SONY TX5
image_cube_T
SONY TX5 brings out the style in any weather, which gives beautiful and wonderful photographic power in anytime and anywhere…. SONY TX5 is water-proof, temperature-proof, dust-proof and shock-proof…… You can find more from Sony……
waterproof

No comments:

Post a Comment