Pages

This journey is incredibly humbling for me.

From being wounded and not knowing which way is up and wondering whether or not i could be ALIVE or not and at the same time, finding new MEANING in my new life in this FOREIGN place.....It's been an AMAZING journey

I am a daughter, sister, dog-owner and friend.

Currently, i am learning to train my mind and body. I want to hold my body, challenge my physical ability to a level i could never imagine.

I definitely have learn to stop letting these people who do so little for me in my life but control so much of my mind, feeling and emotions.

Learning to let them go from my life is definitely one of the best achievement i ever done to myself.

Goodbye my friends.... Hope when we meet again, we are once strangers again.

Friday, July 9, 2010

I want to be The Sorcerer’s Apprentice

After i watched Harry Potter and the saga, i always have this illusions that i wish I'm Hermione. I want to be the first human with special magic power…..

When i was writing my thesis, i wish i can take my wand and make it write all the thesis for me.

When i was attending my class, i wish i can fast forward the time, so the class it ends fast.

But last week, i have a friend, though we are not close, but we do knew each other. Every time we met, we’ll sure give each other a bear hug. And this girl is someone i love and hate her at the same time. I don’t really like her because this girl is someone that is difficult to understand her. If people doesn’t know her, they will think this girl is so manja, cocky and annoying. But if people know her, she is just the way she is.

However, one day i received a facebook chat from a friend all the that Sharm just left us….. then…..

Few days later, i received an email with attachment as below…

29_3

According to the news, they said Sharm’s car flew off from the road, and hit the pillar 10 feet from ground!!!!!!

And the steering just collapsed on her head….. And as you can see her car was smashed into few pieces….

29_2

According to my friend, Sharm left her office in JB for her hometown in Melaka. In fact, someone stated that she did SMSed one of her friend that she was sleepy…

I still remember i met Sharm one month ago, i feel a pinch of regret for her loss now….

THEREFORE, WHEN I HEARD SHARM LEFT US, I WISH I’M SORCERER’S APPRENTICE SO I CAN TURN BACK HER TIME AND TOLD HER TO REST BEFORE HER JOURNEY…….

AS A SORCERER’S APPRENTICE I WISH I CAN FREEZE THE MOMENT SHE HAD THE ACCIDENT, SO I CAN SAVE HER BEFORE HER CAR CLASHED THE PILLAR.

AS A SORCERER’S APPRENTICE, I WISH I CAN FORSEE THIS INCIDENT WOULD HAPPENED, SO I CAN CALL SHARM DON’T GO…..

REST IN PEACE, SHARM…. YOU WILL BE MISSED!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment