Pages

This journey is incredibly humbling for me.

From being wounded and not knowing which way is up and wondering whether or not i could be ALIVE or not and at the same time, finding new MEANING in my new life in this FOREIGN place.....It's been an AMAZING journey

I am a daughter, sister, dog-owner and friend.

Currently, i am learning to train my mind and body. I want to hold my body, challenge my physical ability to a level i could never imagine.

I definitely have learn to stop letting these people who do so little for me in my life but control so much of my mind, feeling and emotions.

Learning to let them go from my life is definitely one of the best achievement i ever done to myself.

Goodbye my friends.... Hope when we meet again, we are once strangers again.

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Life is so precious....

Errrmmm.... I'm not promoting the company called Thai Life Insurance.... But, I think this advert brought me back to my past I experienced the worst thing in my life where i lost someone to God....... I don't mind losing to Him but what i mind is there were so many things i want to tell but now forever it'll bury deep down with sense of regret that embedded me everyday in my life.....

I worked in hospital.... And i have seen many people succumbed into regrets after illness come upon them or accidents take over their loved ones' life.....And at the end, the common words come out from their mouth are

'if i have the time, I'll.......'

Here is the advert...

So, don't wait for the time to come, do it now......

No comments:

Post a Comment