Pages

This journey is incredibly humbling for me.

From being wounded and not knowing which way is up and wondering whether or not i could be ALIVE or not and at the same time, finding new MEANING in my new life in this FOREIGN place.....It's been an AMAZING journey

I am a daughter, sister, dog-owner and friend.

Currently, i am learning to train my mind and body. I want to hold my body, challenge my physical ability to a level i could never imagine.

I definitely have learn to stop letting these people who do so little for me in my life but control so much of my mind, feeling and emotions.

Learning to let them go from my life is definitely one of the best achievement i ever done to myself.

Goodbye my friends.... Hope when we meet again, we are once strangers again.

Monday, May 11, 2009

The Day I Went to his Concert

The day has come.....

P1120063

Lee Hom Live In Malaysia

MUSIC-MAN

He dreams he is a superhero.... A Music Superhero.... It seems appropriate cause he is talented in this industry. From Chinese Musical instrumental , Er Hu to drums.... Nothing can stop this Music-Man from roaring!!!!!

So, I reached Jac's house and she shown me the envelope....

P1120053

First thing I do, was to check the tickets first, make sure is genuine and also make sure Jac didn't give me a late April fool surprise....

P1120061

IS real... the tickets were real.... and the best thing was the tickets were FREE!!!!!!

I can't believe I can go to his concert for FREE!!!!!!!! THANK YOU JAC!!!!!!

And then, I checked where is the seat...

it is Block 213 E22....

P1120056

So, where is Block 213 E22?????

P1120055

Not bad, it looked near.....I'm looking forward to see him now....

But...... in reality,

It is not as near as I thought....

IMG_0111

U know where is the stage????

Is here.....

IMG_01112

Yes. that's the stage from my seat.....

IMG_01113

Well, the moral of the story is

First, you should buy the VVIP seat which is worth RM 600, so you can get view like this...

musicman6

Pictures courtesy from kimong.com. Thanks...

Better still, get a media pass and also a DSLR, so U can get view like this...

_DSC0209

Pictures taken from Idolhunter Production

Or, worst, be smart like Jac, she reminded me to bring binocular as well, so, thanks to my bro for his binocular....

But, all these doesn't matter to me because if I'm busy taking pictures of him.......

I'll lose the moment .....

Moment of listening to his songs while he is playing piano live.....

musicman2

Moment of looking at him enjoying his new friend, Bahamut

musicman5

Moment of observing his performance.... though he doesn't dance well...

musicman3

And, most important...

Moment of seeing his smile.....

musicman1

Therefore, even with the view like this.... and also constant observation by the security guard who spoilt my mood for forbid me from taking pictures....

IMG_0113

I had a great time, no regret, no complaint except the venue, Bukit Jalil is really suck, hot and stuffy..... for an international venue....

And I'm sure Jac also having a great time, at least Jac get to see his body when he wore just only vest in one of the performances.....

2 comments:

  1. came across your blog from google. =) From ur seats during concert day, it's really quite far... But nonetheless it was a blast, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. funny that i came upon your blog through sunset2712's blog LOL
    Anyway, we all have one thing in common which is LEEHOM :):)

    ReplyDelete