Pages

This journey is incredibly humbling for me.

From being wounded and not knowing which way is up and wondering whether or not i could be ALIVE or not and at the same time, finding new MEANING in my new life in this FOREIGN place.....It's been an AMAZING journey

I am a daughter, sister, dog-owner and friend.

Currently, i am learning to train my mind and body. I want to hold my body, challenge my physical ability to a level i could never imagine.

I definitely have learn to stop letting these people who do so little for me in my life but control so much of my mind, feeling and emotions.

Learning to let them go from my life is definitely one of the best achievement i ever done to myself.

Goodbye my friends.... Hope when we meet again, we are once strangers again.

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Coca Cola Only Happiness Advert

I always love the cartoon by Pixar Film,A Bug's Life.... Is so cute, seeing those little bugs together and kind of reflected how we approach life as well... Is been 11 years since the film was produced by Pixar Film.....

Here are some of the pictures that remind you once a upon a time, this film really take a toll of our busy life to remind us to slow down....

Bug's Life1

As a family, we gather together to make things work...... Bug's Life 2

We share our knowledge with others despite the knowledge is useless to them.....

Bug's Life 3

As friend, we help each other despite the difficulties we faced throughout our life....

Therefore, this Coca Cola Advert ( I did not get pay for this post, in fact, I never)..... really shown something cool bout animation...... and life as well....

No comments:

Post a Comment