Pages

This journey is incredibly humbling for me.

From being wounded and not knowing which way is up and wondering whether or not i could be ALIVE or not and at the same time, finding new MEANING in my new life in this FOREIGN place.....It's been an AMAZING journey

I am a daughter, sister, dog-owner and friend.

Currently, i am learning to train my mind and body. I want to hold my body, challenge my physical ability to a level i could never imagine.

I definitely have learn to stop letting these people who do so little for me in my life but control so much of my mind, feeling and emotions.

Learning to let them go from my life is definitely one of the best achievement i ever done to myself.

Goodbye my friends.... Hope when we meet again, we are once strangers again.

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

China Disabled People's Performing Art Troupe

Is 12 midnight.... and tomorrow I got to work, but i refused to sleep.... Maybe is the overwork effect at workplace.... is so stressful working in a poorly-managed department.... ( i know, i know.... I'm killing my career)...... i just need to voice it out....

However, recently got an email from a friend that she attended a performance in South Korea and impressed with it... and she mentioned about China Disabled People's Performing Art Troupe.... This troupe is so familiar till my mind reflected the scene from 'Avakijutesvara Bodhisattva' which i saw in you tube....

Well, these dancers are Deaf and Mute dancers from China, as they can't get the cue from the music for obvious reason, they use their eyes to observe their instructor from in front, sides and back if they turn..... so these people worked very hard to get this stunning effect of Thousand Hand Guan Yin......

Once a friend told me that it took us able -bodied people 6 months to turn an action into habit by practicing daily.... but it took 6 years to perfect a habit in a normal person.... So, what bout all these wonderful performers??? I wonder how many years they took to get the effect of perfection....

Then, I remembered this troupe came to Malaysia once in Nov 2008 to perform 'My Dream' in KLCC.... too bad, during that time, I'm unable to attend the presentation.

Therefore, I googled them again.... and found this video clip....

I'm like millions of people out there who took my time to watch the grand opening of the Beijing Olympic 2008... but completely forgotten bout the grand opening of the Beijing Paralympic 2008..... Ashamed .... ashamed......

And i found this clip.... my favorite clip....

The girl, Li Yue is an amputee child who lost her right leg to the Sichuan Earthquake one year ago.... and during the performance she was given hundreds of legs from her compatriot of Deaf dancers, who used their hands as her feet to dance according to her.....

What an stunning, impressive performance.... as U can see,there are one main instructor in front and 3 besides and behind them to lead them....

The are today's living-proof of being strong for tomorrow's fallout....

No comments:

Post a Comment