Pages

This journey is incredibly humbling for me.

From being wounded and not knowing which way is up and wondering whether or not i could be ALIVE or not and at the same time, finding new MEANING in my new life in this FOREIGN place.....It's been an AMAZING journey

I am a daughter, sister, dog-owner and friend.

Currently, i am learning to train my mind and body. I want to hold my body, challenge my physical ability to a level i could never imagine.

I definitely have learn to stop letting these people who do so little for me in my life but control so much of my mind, feeling and emotions.

Learning to let them go from my life is definitely one of the best achievement i ever done to myself.

Goodbye my friends.... Hope when we meet again, we are once strangers again.

Thursday, September 30, 2010

DiGi iPhone 4 Real

Oh My God!!!!! Digi iPhone 4 plan is real….. They are seriously giving us the superb discount!!!!!! From RM 88 to RM 58, RM 138 to Rm 88 and RM 238 to RM 158…. But, is it true Digi’s rate is the best in town????
Let’s make some comparison between Digi and Operator X
At a glance, Digi offers better and valuable package for all levels of users. In fact, it is much more cheaper to own a iPhone 4 through Digi. And i do not favour Operator X’s package because who would only SMS between their own network, means, you need to pay more than RM 100 or RM 155 or RM 250 for that month because for sure you will SMS other networks!!!!! Who ever plan this ‘plans’ sure think all consumers are IDIOT!!!!!
iDigi 88 Value 1 iDigi 138 Value 2 iDigi 238 Value 3
Monthly Fee RM58 RM100 RM 88 RM 155 RM 158 RM 250
Voice 200 min 222 min 450 min 667 min 1000 min 1500 min
to all network Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes
Internet 1 GB 1 GB 3 GB 2 GB 5 GB 3 GB
no excess charge Yes No Yes No Yes No
SMS 200 200 400 400 600 600
to all networks Yes No Yes No Yes No
MMS 20 20 40 40 60 60
to all networks Yes No Yes No Yes No
Excess Usage
And based on experience, Operator X has so many hidden charges, especially when exceed the data usage, paying 0.5sen/kb is killing my pocket if that month i use my data excessively.
Voice 15s/min 15s/min 12s/min 12s/min 10s/min 10s/min
Internet None 0.5s/kb None 0.5s/kb None 0.5s/kb
SMS 10 sen 10s 10 sen 10 sen 10 sen 10 sen
MMS 20 sen n/a 20 sen n/a 20 sen n/a
Therefore, at a glance, Digi IPhone is REAL because they offer a affordable, better and valuable package for me.
DIGI is 1 Malaysia because they come from all kind size and shape.
yellow-man
DIGI is the best, because this people work hard to make us laugh….
images1
DIGI is the best, because this people help every body!!!!!
digi 
Picture from designenterpise.com
DIGI is the best……. ESPECIALLY THEIR ADVERT!!!!
DIGI iPHONE 4 REAL

No comments:

Post a Comment