Pages

This journey is incredibly humbling for me.

From being wounded and not knowing which way is up and wondering whether or not i could be ALIVE or not and at the same time, finding new MEANING in my new life in this FOREIGN place.....It's been an AMAZING journey

I am a daughter, sister, dog-owner and friend.

Currently, i am learning to train my mind and body. I want to hold my body, challenge my physical ability to a level i could never imagine.

I definitely have learn to stop letting these people who do so little for me in my life but control so much of my mind, feeling and emotions.

Learning to let them go from my life is definitely one of the best achievement i ever done to myself.

Goodbye my friends.... Hope when we meet again, we are once strangers again.

Sunday, September 26, 2010

DiGi iPhone 4 Play

If you think iPhone is for people who know how to ‘play play’…
Seriously, iPhone 4 is meant for serious ‘player’
You know why iPhone 4 is important to me????
Because ‘playing’ is very important to me…..I need to play all the time….
When i watch TVB drama….
P1160044
When i read blog online…. And when i wait for the page to load…
P1160045 
When i study or pretend to study….
P1160046
All the time i play….. And when my cousin ‘loan’ or i secretly stole his iPhone…. I’m hooked…. with all the games….
I play the game when I'm stressed….. I popped ‘virtual plastic bubble’ …..I’ll think each bubble is my ‘enemy’, and ‘pop’ each of it to release my stress!!!!!
IMG_1141
And then, when I'm got sick of ‘rubbish’ from my life, I'll tune in to Paper Toss.
IMG_1136
I’ll throw rubbish every where….
In bar and street…. Paper Toss trains the sensitivity of my index finger….. And also the angle of my finger movement….
IMG_1138\IMG_1139
And when I'm in happy mood, i want to go ‘shopping’…. therefore, SUPERMARKET MANIA is my first choice…. I can stack the goods, pick the rubbish, push the cart and serve as many customers as possible….
IMG_1151
When i need some ‘balance training’, i need this Labyrinth 3D. This game makes me move my ‘body’ up and down, side by side and up and down. So, i can move the ball into the hole!!!!
IMG_1132
And when I'm diligent, I want to ‘stacked’ apartments… I want to build an empire. And also earn as much points as i can…..
IMG_1135
Last but not least, every Chinese should knows how to play….
CHOR TAI DI!!!!!!!
When I'm in the mood of gamble but refused to lose any money, I'll play ‘Chor Tai Di’….. And do you know if you play ‘Chor Tai Di’, you can prevent Alzheimer Disease!!!!!!! Gambling and Alzheimer…
IMG_1140
Wow…… iPhone 4 is definitely the phone for me to ‘play play’…. And when i ‘play play’, i can release my stress…..
iPhone 4 redefine mobile gaming…..People in Apply promise greater precision and accuracy in each turns, pitches and movement we make on the tracks…. Woohoo….
Even, he cannot resist to ‘play’ during his presentation….
t1larg.iphone4.games.gi
Look what CNN’s Scott Steinberg spoke bout iPhone and mobile gaming here

No comments:

Post a Comment