Pages

This journey is incredibly humbling for me.

From being wounded and not knowing which way is up and wondering whether or not i could be ALIVE or not and at the same time, finding new MEANING in my new life in this FOREIGN place.....It's been an AMAZING journey

I am a daughter, sister, dog-owner and friend.

Currently, i am learning to train my mind and body. I want to hold my body, challenge my physical ability to a level i could never imagine.

I definitely have learn to stop letting these people who do so little for me in my life but control so much of my mind, feeling and emotions.

Learning to let them go from my life is definitely one of the best achievement i ever done to myself.

Goodbye my friends.... Hope when we meet again, we are once strangers again.

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Jay Chou – The Era

This is Jay’s latest album called The Era. And i love most of the songs inside especially “Said Goodbye" (說了再見 Shuō Le Zaì Jiàn. It is the theme song for Jet Li non-martial movie called ‘Ocean Heaven’. You can find out more about Ocean Heaven from here.
 
I love this song
“Said Goodbye aka Shuo Le Zai Jian” and the MV is so touching because it has a trailer of Ocean Heaven. I almost cried even by just watching this trailer.
 

THE ERA BY JAY CHOU
JayChouTheEraAlbumCover


1. "The Era" (跨時代 Kuà Shí Daì) Jun-Lang Huang (黃俊郎) 3:16
2. "Said Goodbye" (說了再見 Shuō Le Zaì Jiàn, Ocean Heaven theme song) Hsiao-Li Ku (古小力), Jun-Lang Huang (黃俊郎) 4:44
3. "Fireworks Cool Easily" (煙花易冷 Yān Huā Yì Lěng) Vincent Fang 4:25
4. "Free Tutorial Video" (免費教學錄影帶 Miǎn Feì Jiāo Xué Lù Yīng Dài) Jun-Lang Huang (黃俊郎) 4:01
5. "Long Time No See" (好久不見 Hǎo Jǐu Bù Jiàn) Jay Chou 4:14
6. "Rain Falls All Night" (雨下一整晚 Yǔ Xià Yī Zhéng Wǎn) Vincent Fang 4:18
7. "Hip-Hop Stewardess" (嘻哈空姐 Xī Hā Kōng Jiě) Vincent Fang 2:50
8. "I Weep, Spirit in Pieces" (我落淚,情緒零碎 Wǒ Luò Leì, Qíng Xù Líng Su) Vincent Fang 4:20
9. "Diary: Fly for Love" (愛的飛行日記 Aì De Fēi Xíng Rì Jì, Duet with Gary Yang) Jay Chou 4:16
10. "Self Directed and Acted" (自導自演 Zì Dǎo Zì Yǎn) Jay Chou 4:17
11. "Superman Can't Fly" (超人不會飛 Chāo Rén Bù Hùi Fēi) Jay Chou 4:59


You can get this album from here (Password: kenhnghenhac.net)

No comments:

Post a Comment