Pages

This journey is incredibly humbling for me.

From being wounded and not knowing which way is up and wondering whether or not i could be ALIVE or not and at the same time, finding new MEANING in my new life in this FOREIGN place.....It's been an AMAZING journey

I am a daughter, sister, dog-owner and friend.

Currently, i am learning to train my mind and body. I want to hold my body, challenge my physical ability to a level i could never imagine.

I definitely have learn to stop letting these people who do so little for me in my life but control so much of my mind, feeling and emotions.

Learning to let them go from my life is definitely one of the best achievement i ever done to myself.

Goodbye my friends.... Hope when we meet again, we are once strangers again.

Friday, September 24, 2010

DiGi iPhone 4 Me

Every day i carry my heavy tote bag, i asked myself, what have i done to my tote bag? Why is it so heavy???

My friends always asked me what do i have in my tote bag…..

P1160039

And every day, i need to flip and throw all the things out from my bag and reorganize it again……

And all the things are so much till it overflows in my tote bag…

IMG_1128

Here is what i have in my bag…..

IMG_1129edited

Wow…… If i have IPhone 4, i can throw out my calendar, notebook, camera, Mp3 player, hand phone and calculator from my bag.

112320-white_iphone_4_views

Why IPhone 4 is for me?

First, it reduces the weight of my bag. Thus, i only carry my purse and IPhone 4.

P1160033edited2

Second, it gives me a piece of mine because my calendar, notebook, camera, phone, MP3 player and calculator are all in my iPhone 4. And everything is inside one piece of magic phone!!!!!

P1160043edited3

iPhone 4 is the fourth generation of iPhone. You can use iPhone 4 for video calling, read books, editing movies, gaming.

The best thing about iPhone 4 has uninsulated stainless steel frame that acts as the phone’s antenna. It has LED crystal display. And with its 3 megapixels with flash, i can take quality pictures with no fuss…. Woohoo!!!!!

Therefore, Digi should gives iPhone 4 to me!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment