Pages

This journey is incredibly humbling for me.

From being wounded and not knowing which way is up and wondering whether or not i could be ALIVE or not and at the same time, finding new MEANING in my new life in this FOREIGN place.....It's been an AMAZING journey

I am a daughter, sister, dog-owner and friend.

Currently, i am learning to train my mind and body. I want to hold my body, challenge my physical ability to a level i could never imagine.

I definitely have learn to stop letting these people who do so little for me in my life but control so much of my mind, feeling and emotions.

Learning to let them go from my life is definitely one of the best achievement i ever done to myself.

Goodbye my friends.... Hope when we meet again, we are once strangers again.

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Reality sets in between poverty and love

Last Saturday, i had a wonderful Hong Kong style breakfast with my aunts and uncle at Yoke Fook Moon, that is yum cha and dim sum.

Once we stepped out from the restaurant, i saw this uncle. Usually, he won’t attract my attention, but today i can’t help it but looks at him as though he is from outer space. Is the dog, who sleeps soundly between his legs. Although i do not understand what he wrote in Chinese, but I'm sure he meant about his poverty and needs help from us financially. Although i don’t know this uncle’s story, but beggars in Malaysia are corporation now. They formed a group of disabled people, put them  in worst clothing and spoke the ‘plea’ language. And these people wanders around the places at peak time. The best thing is they will be on in sight at peak hours, usually non-peak hour, you won’t see them.

IMG_1176

This picture shown that reality if poverty can set in between love between the dog and uncle. While i see as double sadness as outsiders.

No comments:

Post a Comment