Pages

This journey is incredibly humbling for me.

From being wounded and not knowing which way is up and wondering whether or not i could be ALIVE or not and at the same time, finding new MEANING in my new life in this FOREIGN place.....It's been an AMAZING journey

I am a daughter, sister, dog-owner and friend.

Currently, i am learning to train my mind and body. I want to hold my body, challenge my physical ability to a level i could never imagine.

I definitely have learn to stop letting these people who do so little for me in my life but control so much of my mind, feeling and emotions.

Learning to let them go from my life is definitely one of the best achievement i ever done to myself.

Goodbye my friends.... Hope when we meet again, we are once strangers again.

Saturday, December 26, 2009

My lazy day... The innocent way...

I miss the time where I stayed at home alone... And looking out from my house... Especiallyduring thunder storm rain, where no computer, tv and even radio is on....



Only left Kingkong's tiny barks against the angry, loud thunderstorm....


I used to love to dance under the rain, even now I do, but I never get my ass in trouble to dance under thunderstorm rain....




Therefore, today is a special day... I sat in front of my main door, looking out to the rain, listening to the thunder roars, smell the sweet rain drops... Whooppppsss, I forgot I lost my smell sense to my cold... It was not completely well yet, but at least I'm using my nose to breath today....



I didn't go out to help my dad today, in fact, I'm enjoying my rest and relax at home, watching ASTRO, talking to Kingkong, lying lazily on my favourite sofa and once a while blog using my iPhone....



Now, where is my handsome boy??? I just bath him this morning.... Kingkong hates the thunder but loves the rain... He will drenched himself under the rain... And does his magic trick by going thru out iron bar gate...


i love my day!!!!!!


- Posted from my little iPhone!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment