Pages

This journey is incredibly humbling for me.

From being wounded and not knowing which way is up and wondering whether or not i could be ALIVE or not and at the same time, finding new MEANING in my new life in this FOREIGN place.....It's been an AMAZING journey

I am a daughter, sister, dog-owner and friend.

Currently, i am learning to train my mind and body. I want to hold my body, challenge my physical ability to a level i could never imagine.

I definitely have learn to stop letting these people who do so little for me in my life but control so much of my mind, feeling and emotions.

Learning to let them go from my life is definitely one of the best achievement i ever done to myself.

Goodbye my friends.... Hope when we meet again, we are once strangers again.

Sunday, March 14, 2010

HOME TYPIST JOB OFFER SCAM

Wow…. is been long time since i updated my blog… call me sleazy, call me lazy… or just said that this girl is just another idiot who is trying to busy herself in a small town called IPOH….

Anyway, today I am going to blog bout this scam which i encountered personally, well not exactly personally but just want to see how far this scammers will go to cheat other people’s hard-earned money…

One fine day, i received this email from this girl called Cammie Wong. She offered me a home typist part time job… which actually offered USD 1000 every week!!!!!! Wow…. believe me, if this job is real, I am sure Ong Tee Keat will not run for his presidency in MCA instead will apply for this job…. what kind of job will offer you at least RM 3 000 per week???? Which is around RM 12 000 per month… This scammers are either idiot or what…. if this job is real, I am sure they will keep this jobs to themselves or their Sam Ku Luk Po, instead to me, right?????

New Picture (23)

She even leads me how to apply for this job…

New Picture (24)

Well, as usual, out of curiosity, i replied the email….

New Picture (32)

and within few days, i received email from a guy called Nik instead of Nick… What an efficient guy….

New Picture (26)

In the letter, he blah blah bout the nature of the job la… The fellow even congrats me for getting the job…. Hello, i was just enquire bout the job…. i not even agreed yet….

New Picture (27)

Well, then the perk is close to the end of the email…. That fellow is asking us to deposit USD 11 aka RM 30.00 into his account as confirmation i would get the bloody job…. WTF…. excuse me… I am looking for job because i dun have money… and now you are getting me to pay you money so i can have a job…. tsk…tsk… why these people so bad wan?????

New Picture (28)

He even tell me how to deposit the money into his Maybank account…

New Picture (29) 

So, we know this guy is not Nick but is Nik ZuKfaiza ……..

i really smell something fishy with this guy, so i googled it…

And look what i found….I didn’t google Home Typist Job Offer Scam, instead i googled the company name ExG Phileo Damansara, the first i got is this…. FRAUDS/SCAMS

New Picture (31)

Well, the worst thing is i never thought someone will fell into their trap… Poor this little girl, thinking she can have a part time job during her semester holidays… now, she didn’t even get a job, she lost RM 30 to some idiot, and also lost trust in human nature already….

New Picture (30)

I really feel bad for those people who felt into the scheme of job scams, especially those who are about to begin their working life, as youngsters, we tend to be aggressive and always want to do out best… but because of out lack of experience and also naiveness in us, we tend to fall into trap of idiotic scammers…. therefore, be smart, learn from your mistake, you are a smart person… learn from other people mistake, you are a genius….

Well, i definitely a smart person instead of genius because i think i was scammed into a foreign exchange company who asked me to get my parents to invest in illegal FOREX….

No comments:

Post a Comment