Pages

This journey is incredibly humbling for me.

From being wounded and not knowing which way is up and wondering whether or not i could be ALIVE or not and at the same time, finding new MEANING in my new life in this FOREIGN place.....It's been an AMAZING journey

I am a daughter, sister, dog-owner and friend.

Currently, i am learning to train my mind and body. I want to hold my body, challenge my physical ability to a level i could never imagine.

I definitely have learn to stop letting these people who do so little for me in my life but control so much of my mind, feeling and emotions.

Learning to let them go from my life is definitely one of the best achievement i ever done to myself.

Goodbye my friends.... Hope when we meet again, we are once strangers again.

Friday, December 4, 2009

Our Favorite Superheroes in 50 years time!!!!!

I always hate Barbie….. because is too ironic to think tat somebody would look like her….. Therefore, i hope in 50 years time, Barbie Doll will look like this!!!!

barbie doll

What would happened to Wonder Woman??? Do she needs wonder bra as usual????

wondergirl

Will i see flying web from our Spiderman????

Spiderman

But what would happened to Superman when he is 60 years old?????

Maybe he needs glasses to do his visual thingy!!!!

superman

How bout batman and his bat mobile???? Will it still function in 50 years time????

batman and robin

But i think Tweety Bird will still be inside her cage, will she stop talking???

tweety bird

   How i miss my childhood Superheroes ?????

No comments:

Post a Comment