Pages

This journey is incredibly humbling for me.

From being wounded and not knowing which way is up and wondering whether or not i could be ALIVE or not and at the same time, finding new MEANING in my new life in this FOREIGN place.....It's been an AMAZING journey

I am a daughter, sister, dog-owner and friend.

Currently, i am learning to train my mind and body. I want to hold my body, challenge my physical ability to a level i could never imagine.

I definitely have learn to stop letting these people who do so little for me in my life but control so much of my mind, feeling and emotions.

Learning to let them go from my life is definitely one of the best achievement i ever done to myself.

Goodbye my friends.... Hope when we meet again, we are once strangers again.

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Children can be very weird…

We all grown up from that moment…. and we done that… and got smacked for that… and after 20 years, you saw it with your own eyes… you can’t help it but laughed at all those silliness you done… when you were children….

Guess what is the little girl trying to do????

IMG_0442

She looked like she is sitting behind the back-seat….

IMG_0443

But, now, she is lying on top of the back-seat support…

IMG_0444

And then, she just hide behind the back seat… aka booth of the Toyota Avanza…..

IMG_0445

I can’t help but laughed cause when i was young that was exactly what i did when my dad was driving the ‘fei po’ 2378 Ford…..  

And when i over-boarded with my dad’s limit… you will hear this

Dad: SIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Suddenly you will hear not even a tiny wimp from any of us… don’t believe, ask Bro Elliott…… He knows better….

No comments:

Post a Comment