Pages

This journey is incredibly humbling for me.

From being wounded and not knowing which way is up and wondering whether or not i could be ALIVE or not and at the same time, finding new MEANING in my new life in this FOREIGN place.....It's been an AMAZING journey

I am a daughter, sister, dog-owner and friend.

Currently, i am learning to train my mind and body. I want to hold my body, challenge my physical ability to a level i could never imagine.

I definitely have learn to stop letting these people who do so little for me in my life but control so much of my mind, feeling and emotions.

Learning to let them go from my life is definitely one of the best achievement i ever done to myself.

Goodbye my friends.... Hope when we meet again, we are once strangers again.

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Wedding+ My Family= Karaoke + Food

My family is all about food…. but recently i realized is also bout Karaoke…. And of all people, the person who i admired since I am baby, the person who just need to shout ‘shut up’, the person who was there for me, physically, emotionally and financially. Shocked me with his hbgwrhyu5wj36kj26j2 (excuse me, I am typing here)……. Back to story….. is how much this person loves karaoke…..the person i was talking about is my dad…..

My dad is the best father in the world… for all his life, he work for his family…. for his dad, his brothers and sisters and also my mom and these three naughty children…. but i never hear him complaint a word…. and at the same time, i never see him enjoy so much in his life….. Especially when you see him enjoying life in a wedding????? The moment is priceless…….

This is the typical Chinese wedding setting…..

P1130163

Chinese Wedding = Stage+Karaoke+Food+Yam Seng

You must have a stage… so, anyone can come up and sing for you on your wedding dinner… and also make everybody suffered in silence over your…. vocal capabilities…..

IMG_0563

Then you must have two mikes for the karaoke session… so two apeks can sing-a-long…. which include as below….

My dad and uncle who came all the way from Singapore….

P1130089

Is also about good food….. My family is just about food…. i don't know… we just know how to eat…. must be our gene…. just look at our size….

P1130160

There is something about YAMMMMMMM SEEENNNNNGGGG tooo….

They will shout…. shout…. shout…. shout…. till everyone got annoyed with you…….

P1130165

But at the end, this 2 hours ride up to those windy road…. 2 hours of karaoke sessions…. 3 hours of wedding dinner…. means 7 hours of laughter and happiness…. really meant to be eternal bonding among my family members….. My grandpa died in old folks home, and he does not have chance to join us…. but i have no regret because i celebrate it with my sweet maternal grandma…..

P1130061

Look at her laughter… sweet and endearing…..

No comments:

Post a Comment